1) Richmond Senior, 7-0 conference, 11-0 overall
2) Scotland, 6-1, 9-2
3) 71st, 5-2, 9-2
4) Pinecrest, 4-3, 8-3
5) Jack Britt, 3-4, 3-8
6T) Hoke County, 1-5, 4-7
6T) Lumberton, 1-5, 2-9
6T) Purnell Swett, 1-5, 1-10

Richmond Senior should repeat as conference champs, followed by Scotland and 71st. Look for Pinecrest and Jack Britt in the middle of the pack. Hoke County, Lumberton, and Purnell Swett battle it out to stay of the conference basement and could shock some folks.

Done it last year don't see anything changing. We better no doubt.
just wait SC is is so much better than last year its not even funny! in the first & second groups we can match you all player for player. The only edge you have is #5. That is the only edge I will give you all from a personnel standpoint!

just wait SC is is so much better than last year its not even funny! in the first & second groups we can match you all player for player. The only edge you have is #5. That is the only edge I will give you all from a personnel standpoint!
So the most important position on the field we have the advantage? I'll take that. I hope you are"much improved" since last year. You almost lost to Hoke

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
So the most important position on the field we have the advantage? I'll take that. I hope you are"much improved" since last year. You almost lost to Hoke
Almost is in Horse shoes!!!!! I see you the ONLY Raider fan that come on here selling Wuff Tickets with a Crystal Ball!!!!! GO SCOTS!!!!!

Dude i only speak the truth hood is good but like any qb he doesn't like pressure and we have tons of it this year. While we don't have #10 rom Lee C we have 4 dudes that can bring it off the edge. Hood will be running for his life with those slow lineman you guys always have - lol see you whenever!

Richmond’s WR corp is as deep as I’ve ever seen it. I keep telling people to keep an eye out for the younger Hood. Kid is a baller.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Done it last year don't see anything changing. We better no doubt.

last year ... last year .... last year...you guys are still riding high off beating what I consider a "beat'n up JV squad" we had last year; and you had to come back from behind late in the 3rd to do that... RC squad last year should have to really taken it to us but didn't (more like couldn't) ; and with what I've seen in the scrimmage the conference championship is heading back east of the county line on Nov 8 around 10:30ish and the RC fans heading back west eating the driest crow they've eat'n since 2011.

Last edited:
Saw 71st against Pine Forest last night and both were evenly matched. I don't know 71st roster like PF but the stud tailback from PF didn't play at all which makes sense. 71st has a really good OLB #11. Not sure if he was there last year but he was a handful. PF Oline needs work. They allow for too much penetration from the Dline. If they can fix that they will be undefeated coming playoff time. If not they could drop 2 games. 71st is not as strong as last year but they will be solid. I don't think any of the SAC schools come with 2 scores of Scotland or RC based off early returns. I have not seen PC but they always hang around due to that slow the game down style. Gosh i hate that veer! Will be interesting to see what RC and SC roll out tonight. With both playing on the same field it will be basic as can be and the big guns might not even play.

Keep in mind 71st lost it's number 1 running back last year in the 1st or 2nd game. If he comes back healthy it will be interesting.

They still are the 3rd best team in the conference. The kid is a good player but not enough to surpass sc or rc. Last year was a blip on the radar screen for sc and rc is just flat out loaded on offense. 71 has got to be much better than the product they put on the field the last time i saw them in a real game. First time i have ever seen those kids off raeford road throw in the towel. Anyone can be beat for sure but those two teams i expect to be undefeated when they play in November. I hope im wrong about rc and they get smashed but i just dont see that happening until November.

I have not heard or seen anything out of Pinecrest. Are they hiding something or are they embarrassed or whatever.
Someone told me that they were told that they heard that PC was going to be pretty good.
But they are at Richmond and at Scotland as far as schedule

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT