ADVERTISEMENT

2 more teams banned from playoffs

Hon Dines

Aug 21, 2002
China Grove, NC
While we did notify the North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA) about the incident, we felt strongly enough about the expectation of sportsmanship that we did not submit information about the incident to the NCHSAA for review. We made our own decision following protocol set forth by NCHSAA to end the regular season and self impose the ban on the playoffs. Both teams will also be fined up to $1,000.”
FIKE AND HUNT

Reactions: ocdavis31
This is an unusually high number of teams getting booted from the playoffs... we play one of them next week it would be good to get a tune up game that we missed earlier I am sure the coaches will keep the kids in line.

This is an unusually high number of teams getting booted from the playoffs... we play one of them next week it would be good to get a tune up game that we missed earlier I am sure the coaches will keep the kids in line.
Hunt/Havelock game has been cancelled according to Coach King on FB

Reactions: StallionSWO
Would have been a mess to have an undefeated team not in the playoffs.

Morganton Freedom 2011. One loss by one point. 10-1. Smashed county rival the last game and were baited into a fight throughout the game when it finally went bad on the last series. They stayed home.

Morganton Freedom 2011. One loss by one point. 10-1. Smashed county rival the last game and were baited into a fight throughout the game when it finally went bad on the last series. They stayed home.
Chase ...... freaking chase high school cost a great team a chance. I remember that Freedom high team and they were for real

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT