ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 Reagan @ 2-0 Grimsley

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Reagan has upset 2 teams already and they have a QB who is headed to NC State. Grimsley absolutely ran over Rolesville. Can the Reagan Raiders actually hang with the Whirlies? IDK....tall task but Reagan has a better defense this year. Great start for the CPC CONFERENCE who are Top Heavy with East Forsyth, Mt Tabor, West Forsyth and Reagan. RJR is also undefeated but will be playing tougher competition this week.

Reagan has upset 2 teams already and they have a QB who is headed to NC State. Grimsley absolutely ran over Rolesville. Can the Reagan Raiders actually hang with the Whirlies? IDK....tall task but Reagan has a better defense this year. Great start for the CPC CONFERENCE who are Top Heavy with East Forsyth, Mt Tabor, West Forsyth and Reagan. RJR is also undefeated but will be playing tougher competition this week.
A lot of good teams in Winston this fall. Tabor was solid. EF scrimmage was entertaining. Reagan defeat of Mooresville, was a mild surprise. Should be a great night at Jamieson. Reagan always gives Grimsley fits.

I think it’s i on X that the QB is out for the year with an ACL injury. Is this true?

NC State recruit and Reagan star QB announces(per X-twitter) he's out for the season with season ending ACL surgery.
This game has now turned into a blowout.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
That is awful to hear. I don’t care what side you’re on or who you pull for. Seeing a kid go down is painful to watch.

Many prayers and well wishes for the kid. He can flat out ball
The good thing is... he's only a junior.... he has started since his freshman year!... I'm a West Forsyth/ NC State Wolfpack fan and we wish him a speedy recovery.

Simmons has: Grimsley by 30pts
Reagan (2-0, 4A) at Grimsley (2-0, 4A)G by 30

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT