ADVERTISEMENT

12 McDowell at 5 Mooresville

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Been a great year for us in Coach Wells first year here. I know nothing about McDowell other than they are 4-7. If anyone has seen McDowell I’d love to hear some info on those guys

Sounds like they like to spread it out and sling the ball around... not sure that’ll work vs us. I suspect we can score a good bit of points, hope we show up and play well :). Take care of business this week then a trip to Greensboro

Not sure I’m willing to go that far yet but it won’t be the beat down it was last year I dont think. But gotta focus on this week for now
You just got smacked by Mallard Creek by dang near 50 and you guys are talking about a possible East Forsyth game in 3 Weeks? Maybe worry about your 1st rd game then a Grimsley team who is playing pretty darn good right now.

You just got smacked by Mallard Creek by dang near 50 and you guys are talking about a possible East Forsyth game in 3 Weeks? Maybe worry about your 1st rd game then a Grimsley team who is playing pretty darn good right now.

Clearly you didn’t read what I said..... considering I specifically said we gotta worry about this week 1st. Lol.

I feel like he may have quoted the wrong person. Your comment did't reflect his response.

Haha I hope so lol. Didn’t really care much for that shot taken about the creek loss.... as if 99% of the state wouldn’t take that same loss lol. But it is what it is. McDowell first.. if we get through that... then a trip to Greensboro awaits

Its like the ncaa tournament. I was just telling him how my bracket look. But of course 1 game at a time

I got Mooresville upsetting east Forsyth
you got some guy all tore up over at CV when you said that. he called you a Mooresville homer and then went on to make multiple posts, arguing with other people who he also called Mooresville homers.

Champ - The Mooresville Homer LOL

you got some guy all tore up over at CV when you said that. he called you a Mooresville homer and then went on to make multiple posts, arguing with other people who he also called Mooresville homers.

Champ - The Mooresville Homer LOL

Lol got to luv em. But actually I was born and grew up in Mooresville. My family is from Mooresville, Bell st and Kelly st. I just went to high school in Statesville.

Reactions: OptionFreak
Lol got to luv em. But actually I was born and grew up in Mooresville. My family is from Mooresville, Bell st and Kelly st. I just went to high school in Statesville.
Original post was meant to the champ don't get upset MooresvilleDevil... didn't mean to offend you.

Btw,
The Champ = Mooresville Homer because he is LOL and he just said it!
Btw you always seem like you pick against NWG & EF?

Original post was meant to the champ don't get upset MooresvilleDevil... didn't mean to offend you.

Btw,
The Champ = Mooresville Homer because he is LOL and he just said it!
Btw you always seem like you pick against NWG & EF?

Haha no worries man.. you quoted me so I was just responding haha.

Does the McDowell fan base travel well? Would love to have a good atmosphere there this week

depends on if there is a good meth party going on. if so, you wont see anyone on their side other than disappointed parents. if not, you still wont see anyone because the meth withdrawals will keep everyone sick and at home.

all jokes aside, and thats all they are because i know a few buddies there that read this, they are pretty bad. the same buddies would agree.

Didn’t expect McDowell to come down here and play this dirty. They keep it up there’s gonna be a riot here.

I swear to god I hope the ref that came in and shoved our player gets reported to the state and can never ref again. That was absolutely ridiculous! And set off a whole sequence of events that may have just hurt us real bad

I swear to god I hope the ref that came in and shoved our player gets reported to the state and can never ref again. That was absolutely ridiculous! And set off a whole sequence of events that may have just hurt us real bad

Care to elaborate on this vague comment? Not everyone was at the game? What happened?....and secondly what sequence of events that hurt you real bad?

Reactions: MooresvilleDevil06
Care to elaborate on this vague comment? Not everyone was at the game? What happened?....and secondly what sequence of events that hurt you real bad?

Our corner got slung down late after a play... got back up and got in the face of the WR that slung him down... that’s when the ref wobbled over and quite literally shoved our guy... which really kinda pissed a lot of people off lol. We put our corner on the bench after that. Which then really led to the game getting really chippy for a bit... early second qtr our center had his *junk* grabbed ... then the center swung on the guy that did it and got tossed. Refs really lacked any control of the game. It’s unfortunate. But we will just have to adapt and move on

Reactions: Warhead1
Our corner got slung down late after a play... got back up and got in the face of the WR that slung him down... that’s when the ref wobbled over and quite literally shoved our guy... which really kinda pissed a lot of people off lol. We put our corner on the bench after that. Which then really led to the game getting really chippy for a bit... early second qtr our center had his *junk* grabbed ... then the center swung on the guy that did it and got tossed. Refs really lacked any control of the game. It’s unfortunate. But we will just have to adapt and move on
Man.. that really hurts Mooresville if he's out against Grimsley & possibly East Forsyth. Hate that.... I've seen this several times in my 30 years of watching HS Football in NC. in games where a team is the legit favorite by a lot the other team has nothing to lose often the underdog who's not discipline will play a more cheap game at times. It is up to your coaching staff to make sure that your players are well aware of this and must control their emotions and see the bigger picture at all times. One second losing control could cost your team a possible championship.

Man.. that really hurts Mooresville if he's out against Grimsley & possibly East Forsyth. Hate that.... I've seen this several times in my 30 years of watching HS Football in NC. in games where a team is the legit favorite by a lot the other team has nothing to lose often the underdog who's not discipline will play a more cheap game at times. It is up to your coaching staff to make sure that your players are well aware of this and must control their emotions and see the bigger picture at all times. One second losing control could cost your team a possible championship.

Agreed. I had the bigger issue with the ref blatantly shoving our corner lol.

Reactions: Warhead1
Why was your kid getting in the face of the receiver that slung him down???Was the ref attempting to separate the 2 trying to avoid
escalation.Maybe he should have just watched the
situation unfold like a hockey ref.

Why was your kid getting in the face of the receiver that slung him down???Was the ref attempting to separate the 2 trying to avoid
escalation.Maybe he should have just watched the
situation unfold like a hockey ref.

What do you mean why was he in the face of the reciever.... maybe because he was slung down after the play? Lol. I get the ref was attempting to “separate” the two..... but immediately shoving the kid wasn’t the way to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT