ADVERTISEMENT

Your TOP 12 2022 Teams

I absolutely hate it.
It’s the “all about me” society we’ve become over the last few years. Manifests itself on the roads, in public meetings, and especially on social media. It’s my world. You’re just renting space. And only my opinions matter. We as adults have set the example, and our kids are watching.

It’s the “all about me” society we’ve become over the last few years. Manifests itself on the roads, in public meetings, and especially on social media. It’s my world. You’re just renting space. And only my opinions matter. We as adults have set the example, and our kids are watching.

You are correct. This is all on the adults and we have to do better or it will get worse.

I also don't think it's a good look for Mitchell either really. If I was a coach I would be livid.

You are correct. This is all on the adults and we have to do better or it will get worse.

I also don't think it's a good look for Mitchell either really. If I was a coach I would be livid.
Why should the coach be livid. The one thing Twitter is good for is sports and recruiting. Where my son is playing college ball when a kid in high school gets a offer he likes the tweet. Then you can start building a friendship with a kid and hopefully get them to come to your school.

Reactions: UNC91
We aren't talking about college recruiting. We are talking about a high school transfer here.
I’m pretty sure it social media in general with sports that you don’t like. Why does it matter he tweeted a pic of him going to Mitchell. I would be more concerned that they got Avery’s best football player.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT