ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Reidsville Round 2

Wrh def the best team we’ve played. Gotta come out focused or it could be a 2006 Newton conover game

Wow. Rams with no effort on defense. Didnt even attempt to try and stop anybody.
21 to 7.

49 to 15 back up defense comes in after we put the running clock on them and WRH scored way too easy. Oh well.

Didn’t have a chance to post after game . Congratulations to Reidsville. Although I will be pulling for Northeastern next week you guys should have no problem winning it all Again. You guys have some athletes. I will say our stadium is far better though. Lol any way good luck next week.

Didn’t have a chance to post after game . Congratulations to Reidsville. Although I will be pulling for Northeastern next week you guys should have no problem winning it all Again. You guys have some athletes. I will say our stadium is far better though. Lol any way good luck next week.

Hmm I’ll have to look it up. Compared to other stadiums, I always liked ours compared to most I’ve been to, especially 2a wise

Hope not...
But maybe so.

Northeastern still has a tough game they need to be concerned with

Hmm I’ll have to look it up. Compared to other stadiums, I always liked ours compared to most I’ve been to, especially 2a wise

Having only been to WRH’s stadium Id imagine from being a WRH fan and biased he is talking about the proximity to the field. It’s very on top of you at WRH. Great atmosphere. Cosmetically he isn’t throwing shade I’m sure cause it isn’t eye candy, but the atmosphere is second to none at the dawg pound. Just my guess as to what he meant by that stadium comment.

Having only been to WRH’s stadium Id imagine from being a WRH fan and biased he is talking about the proximity to the field. It’s very on top of you at WRH. Great atmosphere. Cosmetically he isn’t throwing shade I’m sure cause it isn’t eye candy, but the atmosphere is second to none at the dawg pound. Just my guess as to what he meant by that stadium comment.

I’m not saying wrh stadium isn’t better. But compared to some of the other 2a stadiums I like ours. We haven’t traveled much lately. We haven’t had a road playoff game since 2012.

Reactions: dogs79
I am going to be completely honest with you, I was going there expecting a lot better with all the titles you guys have won. My first impression of the facility was terrible. The field looked bad with grass clumps and holes all over the field, there was literally trash thrown everywhere on the visitor’s side, our radio guys had to sit in the bleachers which I can’t still figure out being your press box is actually bigger than ours we have always accomadated other teams radio teams. I guess I am spoiled because we have a top notch feild guy that takes pride in how are facilities are maintained. That being said you guys still have one hell of a football team.

the field is in bad shape I think spring football is partial to blame. The bleacher area on the road side, maybe covid has something to do with that.

I’m not saying wrh stadium isn’t better. But compared to some of the other 2a stadiums I like ours. We haven’t traveled much lately. We haven’t had a road playoff game since 2012.
Oh I know. And I wasn’t saying reidsville’s isn’t because I’ve never been there. I was just trying to elaborate on what the OP may have meant as to why he “liked” WRH’s stadium better.

3 touchdowns in 41 seconds made this score look better than what it was. No doubt that Reidsville was the superior team but I thought WRH played well for most of game. Those 2 muffed kicks killed any chance we had. Exited for next year. We return a ton of guys. And our guys can go through there regular off season conditioning program. Which our county would not let us do this year.

So Wallace, how does it feel knowing that it will be a long time before you sniff the 3rd or 4th rounds again?

Reactions: UNC91
Northeastern still has a tough game they need to be concerned with
I think a lot of people thought that. NE just ran right through them. Friday night is lining up to be a great game. If you are a true fan of good high school football make plans to be there. I think their 50/50 for the WRH game was like 400.00 to the winner if I heard right on the PA.

3 touchdowns in 41 seconds made this score look better than what it was. No doubt that Reidsville was the superior team but I thought WRH played well for most of game. Those 2 muffed kicks killed any chance we had. Exited for next year. We return a ton of guys. And our guys can go through there regular off season conditioning program. Which our county would not let us do this year.
The score at half should've been at worst. Wrh was in this game.

Reidsville 21
Wrh 17

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Kinston and good football in the same sentence is funny. Maybe basketball, but football 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣
They had a really good team in 2011( I know that’s been a while). I was seeing if they were better than eastern Randolph

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT