BD Warrior

Sep 20, 2006
TCR(2-6) at North Hendo(0-8)

Erwin(6-1) at Enka( 0-9)

North Buncombe(6-3) at Reynolds(7-1)

West Hendo(4-4) at Tuscola(5-3)

What you got?

My picks.....

TCR 45 NH 21 - TCR is a decent team and North might be the worst team in the conference.

Erwin 62 Enka 14...This might be the best team I have seen at Erwin offensively but the problem is they struggle on defense which I cant understand. Enka has one hope left for a win and that is NH.

ACR 48 NB 7...NB is the feel good story of the conference and should be proud. They will get killed this week but that is expected. Congrats to ACR on the conference title by the way.

Tuscola 21 WH 14...This should be the best game in conference this week. Both of these teams are decent. I will go with the home team this week.

Last edited:
TCR(2-6) at North Hendo(0-8)

Erwin(6-1) at Enka( 0-9)

North Buncombe(6-3) at Reynolds(7-1)

West Hendo(4-4) at Tuscola(5-3)

What you got?

My picks.....

TCR 45 NH 21 - TCR is a decent team and North might be the worst team in the conference.

Erwin 62 Enka 14...This might be the best team I have seen at Erwin offensively but the problem is they struggle on defense which I cant understand. Enka has one hope left for a win and that is NH.

ACR 48 NB 7...NB is the feel good story of the conference and should be proud. They will get killed this week but that is expected. Congrats to ACR on the conference title by the way.

Tuscola 21 WH 14...This should be the best game in conference this week. Both of these teams are decent. I will go with the home team this week.

Erwin by 50 ( I am beginning to feel sorry for Enka)
TCR by 35 ( TCR looks good getting off the bus but it's a different team when they start playing)
Tuscola by 7 ( This game will be over in less than 2 hours. both love to run.)
ACR by 28 ( NB is improved but not enough to challenge the top 3 in conference)

Reactions: Magnum45
TC Roberson - Another sad loss from NH, but hey Enka is on the horizon!

Erwin - This will be very ugly and very quick. Erwin pulls starters at half.

Reynolds - Homecoming at ACR, don't see any letdown after Asheville. NB better learn to pass.

Tuscola - Want to see what the 80's football was like go to Tuscola Friday.

Reactions: BD Warrior
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT