ADVERTISEMENT

Winston-Salem Prep at Swain

cherokee 79

Aug 15, 2022
Swain been hit with injury the last two games and their some big hole to fill at the linebacker position and corners. Swain offense looked much improve last week with adjustment that been made and play calling has been better. This team is really young and been a roller coaster of a season for them. Swain needs to take care of the ball and use #13 more in the back field. I see them winning this one but if we start turning it over and play calling is the same play as before it will be a long night.

Last edited:
If we play like we did the past 2 weeks, it'll be a long night for WSP. It's been a learning curve for the boys this year for sure, but I think we're finally getting the wheels moving and things are making sense. Plus, nobody wants to lose to a charter.

If we play like we did the past 2 weeks, it'll be a long night for WSP. It's been a learning curve for the boys this year for sure, but I think we're finally getting the wheels moving and things are making sense. Plus, nobody wants to lose to a charter.
Not a charter. Part of WSFCS. Just has open boundaries, like every HS in the system.

Bears last played them about 3 years ago; was like a Madden game…no joke….they just went long and had a QB that could sling it….Bears won but it took all night to play

• Haha
Reactions: Swain97
Bears last played them about 3 years ago; was like a Madden game…no joke….they just went long and had a QB that could sling it….Bears won but it took all night to play
They had a very elusive qb that year. Chased him all over the field.

They've put up a bunch of points against SMC teams (Robbinsville and Murphy) in the playoffs the last few years, but have given up even more.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT