ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Green

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
Can't throw it. LOL! Lone Stranger. You're an idiot. Clown! I'm on Sanibel Island so I'll not care what you have to say about it. You're not as big of an idiot as HITMAN but it's close.

Enjoy my favorite vacation spot in America. Go half way between Bowman and Turner Beaches and you will get to see the old European folks naked sunbathing. It's sickening. Try the Island Cow Restaurant. Sunset at Turner beach is a special scene. Manatees are easy to see on the bridge over the lagoon going to Bowman Beach on Bowman Road. Have fun and hurry back, Draughn, Chase, and East Burke should be thrillers.

Reactions: crestrulz
Enjoy my favorite vacation spot in America. Go half way between Bowman and Turner Beaches and you will get to see the old European folks naked sunbathing. It's sickening. Try the Island Cow Restaurant. Sunset at Turner beach is a special scene. Manatees are easy to see on the bridge over the lagoon going to Bowman Beach on Bowman Road. Have fun and hurry back, Draughn, Chase, and East Burke should be thrillers.
GDG. I'll bring you back a sand dollar my friend.

Can't throw it. LOL! Lone Stranger. You're an idiot. Clown! I'm on Sanibel Island so I'll not care what you have to say about it. You're not as big of an idiot as HITMAN but it's close.

Hmmm, somebody sounds but hurt.... You might wanna lay on your belly at the beach

Willie has a strong arm and throws a great ball.... Who is this guy and what team does he pull for ?

I've never said he said anything about this kid. However, I don't think Crest has a great passing game. Their game is all about running Tre and WG, which they do well.They do some passing to those quick receivers, but nothing to brag about.

I am the Lone Stranger and I pull for several teams. I like EL, L-Town, KM, SP and pretty much any team that Beam coaches for. I watch games all over the area but mainly stick to CLeavland County football and East Lincoln games. Just a huge fan of HSFB and have been for years.

Ty's playing DB mostly safety, KR, some offense...looks to be a really good player and great kid

I've never said he said anything about this kid. However, I don't think Crest has a great passing game. Their game is all about running Tre and WG, which they do well.They do some passing to those quick receivers, but nothing to brag about.

I am the Lone Stranger and I pull for several teams. I like EL, L-Town, KM, SP and pretty much any team that Beam coaches for. I watch games all over the area but mainly stick to CLeavland County football and East Lincoln games. Just a huge fan of HSFB and have been for years.
Dang LS you sure make life easy for yourself as a fan by pulling for teams that are all winning. Just curious but were you a KM fan 2 years ago or EL fan 3 years ago? As a fan I have a strong interest in all of our local teams but will stick with the Dogs If we are 0-10 or 10-0.

Willie Green can make ALL the throws and threw for over 200 yds in the first half only Friday night. Willie would be a big time prospect if he was 2-3" taller. But the kid can flat play. Crest has a great passing game with about 6 different WRs that can run and catch. One would be a fool to underestimate our passing game. It's for real...check back in 3-4 wks. In yrs past we did lack a passing game BUT not this yr. Crest also has a very good back up QB in C Peeler. Holler back later.......

Last edited:
Don't tell the Lone Idiot we can throw it 94 -96. He shares we can't. She's a HO-RON

The stat that stands out more than any for me about Willie is he has never lost as the starting QB at Crest.

Dang LS you sure make life easy for yourself as a fan by pulling for teams that are all winning. Just curious but were you a KM fan 2 years ago or EL fan 3 years ago? As a fan I have a strong interest in all of our local teams but will stick with the Dogs If we are 0-10 or 10-0.

I have been a EL since the 90s, given that I graduated from that school. This also explains why I am a Matt Beam fan and follow his teams. I have also had family that has played and graduated from EL within the past few years and helped them go to their first Championship game ever. I pull for all Lincoln County teams and like to see them win. I became a fan of KM when I moved to KM about 4 years ago. As far as SP is concerned, I have been a fan of their game and talent since Crumbly was a RB. I met the kid at a combine and really liked his personality and attitude towards the game. Since then I have enjoyed watching their players excel.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Don't tell the Lone Idiot we can throw it 94 -96. He shares we can't. She's a HO-RON

Dear Drulz,

I'm amazed that you can find time between picking your nose and eating your boogers to allow your Harry knuckles to make so many ignorant posts. It is amusing though. Please feel free to continue.

I just told the truth. You are an idiot. If that has vexed you it's your fault. I told you up front that you are an idiot it shouldn't have surprised you. The kid threw for 200 yards in the first half and didn't play in the second half. That proves that you are in fact an IDIOT. Dumb ass.

I just told the truth. You are an idiot. If that has vexed you it's your fault. I told you up front that you are an idiot it shouldn't have surprised you. The kid threw for 200 yards in the first half and didn't play in the second half. That proves that you are in fact an IDIOT. Dumb ass.

Dear Drulz,

Opinions are like mouths, everyone has one and yours just happens to suck.... alot...almost as much as your mouth. Please feel free to continue.

I have been a EL since the 90s, given that I graduated from that school. This also explains why I am a Matt Beam fan and follow his teams. I have also had family that has played and graduated from EL within the past few years and helped them go to their first Championship game ever. I pull for all Lincoln County teams and like to see them win. I became a fan of KM when I moved to KM about 4 years ago. As far as SP is concerned, I have been a fan of their game and talent since Crumbly was a RB. I met the kid at a combine and really liked his personality and attitude towards the game. Since then I have enjoyed watching their players excel.
I don't want to hijack Rulz's thread but I am just wondering how EL got so good with this group because this same group was terrible in middle school. Did the Surratt's transfer in ?

I don't want to hijack Rulz's thread but I am just wondering how EL got so good with this group because this same group was terrible in middle school. Did the Surratt's transfer in ?
QB Surratt went to Mt Holly Middle (East Gaston district) then moved to Lincoln County for HS, not sure about his brother. I'm hearing there is a pretty big drop off in talent at EL after this year.

C
QB Surratt went to Mt Holly Middle (East Gaston district) then moved to Lincoln County for HS, not sure about his brother. I'm hearing there is a pretty big drop off in talent at EL after this year.

Correct, his brother was there for middle school. Also, they should be fine next year as well. They said the same thing after the EL guys from the 06-10 teams tapered off and the Garret Young lead them to a championship shortly after in 2012. Bias is a good coach with a good staff and I believe they will continue to do well as long as he is there. They build QBs exceptionally well and have since he arrived there. Peyton Brady, Josh Wilson, Garret Young and Surratt all have run the spread well and put up exceptional passing percentages and numbers.

I had a typo error meant to say Willie CAN flat out play...only an idiot would deny that if they've ever watched him play. Once again he can make all the throws and has cannon for an arm. He's a good kid on top on that. Crest fans love Willie and if they don't they probably hate ice cream and apple pie;)

Im not exactly sure that anyone here ever said the kid couldn't play. He obviously does a great job directing the Crest offense.

Dear Drulz,

Why all of the agression man, is there something missing from home? I know that it can't possibly be that easy to get under your skin. I can only assume it's because youre tired of dragging those scabbed harry knuckles up and down the bleachers the past couple weeks to fill that fat mouth up with concession goodies. You have to be the most butt hurt fan I have ever seen in my life. Try sitting on your belly for the next two Fridays and it should clear right up. If not, try some Preparation H with a little less plugging.

Also, I think it's great that they passed well on Friday. I will hopefully see this dynamic passing offense when I watch them play KM and Shelby this year.

Send all Thank you cards to Matt Beam at:
Newton-Conover High School
605 N Ashe Ave, Newton, NC 28658

or any school board member in CC will accept a card on his behalf :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT