ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Wrh Bulldogs Come Out On Top Out The East!!

OH really iwill say this clinton last 3 games were Nsj,wrh, ED 3 behemoths and they played them all hard and tough even tho they lost they have a good qb and good Wr.a good running game that eats clock . the game they ayed at wrh they had the ball the whole entire 3rd quarter it seemed i think wallace had 1 possesion the whole 3rd but scored a td with 43 seconds left.and the 4th wrh got the ball and scored another td but their t.o.p. was super impressive against wrh.....

OH really iwill say this clinton last 3 games were Nsj,wrh, ED 3 behemoths and they played them all hard and tough even tho they lost they have a good qb and good Wr.a good running game that eats clock . the game they ayed at wrh they had the ball the whole entire 3rd quarter it seemed i think wallace had 1 possesion the whole 3rd but scored a td with 43 seconds left.and the 4th wrh got the ball and scored another td but their t.o.p. was super impressive against wrh.....

They may not make it past tomorrow night after they go to the OBX, those kids put up a good fight on the road against a Northeastern team who is head-and-shoulders better than any team from the ECC

NHS is better than any team from the ECC , But has No Ships to date.. ED, wrh Clinton Jk ,cream of The Crop These 4 schools gets respect from east coast and west coaches,from wilmigton nc to Murphy Nc And all points in between when they talk hgh school ftball these schools come to mind in the East and West. Ft ball conversations.. Wrh And ED Are always mentioned in the elite... When conversed or high school ft.ball programs are mentioned..

Last edited:
They may not make it past tomorrow night after they go to the OBX, those kids put up a good fight on the road against a Northeastern team who is head-and-shoulders better than any team from the ECC
You keep sipping that drink. “Head and shoulder above the ECC”. You got a rude awakening ahead bro. Now I know, he’s either a troll, drunk, or plain stupid.

Ps @daagoob , pull your skirt back up, your ignorance is showing.

Right Tdpass yo,P96 and dogs79 wizard of the east,friday Night,p99,wrhfan,what yall think Nhs better than any teamm in tHE ECC!!!

What d dabo ,just last year jimbo fisher,scottieMontgomery,larry federo ,the coach from purdue,and were talking acc, big ten ,conf.usa,even the coach from nc state visitied the wrh campus and met with one of ours boys,the coach that took over for steve spurrier at SCarolina even met with the this guy who got calls interviews and all Mr. Johnnie Glaspie was his name. And he was better than anybody on ya team right now..bama GEORGIA,4 Sec schools was at him all acc schools so what u saying dont matter in this part of the country we breed football legends..DUPLIN COUNTY Football is Tops in the state ECC Best Conf..

Maybe I should rephrase my statement for ya. We have multiple players on this year's team who are receiving power 5 offers.You keep on making wise cracks about Freshwater, it won't be so funny to you when the time comes,and believe me,that time is appoaching fast. Why don't you take a second to Google Freshwater and Walker since you seem to think I'm a troll or something. Keep in mind, they have another year of eligibility left.

Well if cinton and Nhs meet up it not gonna be a cake walk as u suppose ,clinton is a good battle tested football team who gonna beat first flight by 3 points and when tjey meet yall i give Nhs The win by 10 points .their defense is big fast and tough to run against and a b+ in pass coverage.. So none of these playoffs games in the east gonna be blowouts after first round .. Its gonna be a upset somewhere. Wrh has a 9-2 team to play against friday night so im focused on Ayden grifton!!!

Reactions: daagoob
Idk but all this talk of good football got me wanting to drive from the mountains to the coast to see it in action
:D

Im talking about clinton defense they have the coach of 5 state titles who run the wing -t very very different than any other school football program.they evwn run it differently than wrh, but they have a alow paste smash mouth clockeating offense. But their defense is b+ goob friday night in the obx u gonna see clinton and how effective they are on the offensive side.

Im talking about clinton defense they have the coach of 5 state titles who run the wing -t very very different than any other school football program.they evwn run it differently than wrh, but they have a alow paste smash mouth clockeating offense. But their defense is b+ goob friday night in the obx u gonna see clinton and how effective they are on the offensive side.

Bulldog, you've got me so pumped up and excited about wrh that I'm seriously considering going to that game against ayden-grifton

I'm being serious too, I've already said something to my wife about it. I will be all decked out in my green and gold Northeastern gear.

A few years back I used to go down to Burgaw and do a lot of gambling. There was a pool room down there in downtown I believe close to the courthouse. At the time there were a lot of road players coming through that joint and there was a lot of money to be made or lost there. I think it was called Bullards Billiards, but I'm not sure

Reactions: dogs79
Come on down to wallace and see what hype is all about ,our first game is regional eastern championship worthy this team weh playing friday night runs the spread offense.. And has a decent defense ayden grifton we gotta go get it fri.night Go Dogs !!Go Panthers ,Go Clinton ,Go Rebels 3 Schools from one County Wrh ,ED,North Duplin All 3 High Schools in the playoffs .lets Go Duplin County!!!

The spread offense is nothing to see of u seen it once u seen its the same but the wing t is totally different it can be ran so many different ways,in which u can run the spreadbout out of it. Thats whats so uniqies about it. Trust me those two D-1 backs we have has speed and quickness if u miss a tackle its a touchdown,they not the only ones who can run either its all over the field...

A few years back I used to go down to Burgaw and do a lot of gambling. There was a pool room down there in downtown I believe close to the courthouse. At the time there were a lot of road players coming through that joint and there was a lot of money to be made or lost there. I think it was called Bullards Billiards, but I'm not sure
sure was. I got in trouble with wife from going there after pender game. She was out of town. I would have got away with it , but stupid me slid that debit card, a lot. Come on down. have a beer at miks before game.

sure was. I got in trouble with wife from going there after pender game. She was out of town. I would have got away with it , but stupid me slid that debit card, a lot. Come on down. have a beer at miks before game.
You better check and make sure you can go to miss! Lol. Game at 730; instead of 7. Gate open at 615

Reactions: dogs79

Bruh... be glad that the NCHSAA split the divisions several years ago so that NE still has a chance to play for a championship. Because East Duplin would skull drag Northeastern up and down the field.

Dogs 79vwho do webplay if we in tonight bedding field or the wiinner of the kinston game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT