ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is WRH So Hated!!

O&B Attack

Nov 26, 2013
I’ve Been a watching The Last Few Days And I See So Much Hate On This Board From So Called Football Fans , Wrh Has Had A Winning Tradition In The Sport We Love Called Football !! Posters From All The Other County Schools Talk So Negative These Boards Are Supposed To Be Here Fandom Chatter Not For Personal Shots At Each Other , Some Saying This Team Is Equal With That Team But Said Given Teams Lost That’s It,IM A Bulldog Fan But I Call It Even Clinton Is Good With Rumors Of Illegal Dealings Is There Proof ? ED Is Good 9-1 Says So They Lost To Wallace ! JK Decent Team That Plays Hard! No Hate Here, Now Why DID I mention All Three Of These Teams it’s Simple All Three Are Champions And I Coach A Basketball With Players From Each Township NOT Once Have I Ever Talked To Them About Their Performances With Thier Respected Team, Maybe We Adults Can Learn Something From Them Moat Of Them Play AAU Together They Get Along Why Can’t We?

Thoughts?

Reactions: dogs79 and Strick68
Two thoughts

1. Do you purposely begin every word with a capital letter or is the jitterbug programmed do that automatically? Pretty cool stuff

2. Its simple, people (especially on these forums) don't like teams that win... They want desperately for these winning teams to lose and jump on with both feet...Happens every single year and always has....WRH is a winner so they get the treatment ..... Is it right, no, but the banter is fun sometimes

I wish they hated West Craven on here as much as they do Clinton. WRH, and ED!! You may not have ever watched NASCAR but Dale Earnhardt once said don’t worry about those boo’ing you! It’s when they quit boo’ing that you worry.
Trust me it's some wallace poster that hate clinton n I can tell by the stuff they post. Take dog79 for example. Why would someone from wrh start a can Cummings beat clinton thread. I feel he trying to start something that may come 3 rds down the road.

Reactions: FHJackets90
I wish they hated West Craven on here as much as they do Clinton. WRH, and ED!! You may not have ever watched NASCAR but Dale Earnhardt once said don’t worry about those boo’ing you! It’s when they quit boo’ing that you worry.
Earnhardt was the man. My opinion Nascar died with Earnhardt. Statement is correct though

Trust me it's some wallace poster that hate clinton n I can tell by the stuff they post. Take dog79 for example. Why would someone from wrh start a can Cummings beat clinton thread. I feel he trying to start something that may come 3 rds down the road.
Dogs79 does not have a problem with the horses because he asked a question about another good team playing another good team y would it be taking as a poke if they meet the best team will when or the one that doesn’t turn the ball over will win!!

Dogs79 does not have a problem with the horses because he asked a question about another good team playing another good team y would it be taking as a poke if they meet the best team will when or the one that doesn’t turn the ball over will win!!
That's 3rd round nobody's worried about that til it comes. Might not make it that far. Shows somebody hoping n wishing.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
You can say what u want have seen him take pokes at clinton but soon as it happens to yall here comes why they hate us crap

Reactions: Wizard of the East
You can say what u want have seen him take pokes at clinton but soon as it happens to yall here comes why they hate us crap
Y yall hate us crap u in your feelings cause of a question nobodies hoping n wishing anything y would a grown man want kids to not win the ultimate prize these kids work to hard for that goal of being called champion after it’s all said n done n I know dogs 79 not like that we win in Wallace not sitting around wanting Clinton to lose ! Being No1 in the state in Great , It’s not like we chatting about No.1 Nationally it’s a sad day when adults can’t ask a question about a team whom they may meet in what ever round we do it every year with the NCAA Bball tournament no matter who u pull for people always look at y the brackets n pick teams who they think will give said team a game or if the opposing team can beat them theirs always questions about bracketed teams n matchups!! That all he was asking

There’s the problem. No intention of doing that. Fact, Clinton looks like the best team. From talking to several people we have thought about the one’s we thought could beat the best and most thought Cummings because of the spread and JP. I believe Shelby Lion said it first on here. Good topic to get past first rd of blowouts for the contenders. Clintonites should be proud that they’re almost to the top of the mountain but I ain’t. I hope y’all lose just like Duke and Dallas. Man, y’all can’t take NO heat.

So homeboy are u throwing shade at me because of my thread post with this statement “why they hate us crap”
First of all at the end of the day some of u posters get in ya feelings over a football team or game sensitive I would say secondly a question asked is taken pokes at a team wow as I saw posted by 34 if their are illegal things going on with the program where’s the proof? It’s been talked about all year so y bring that heat to a board when it’s not needed !!thirdly WRH Clinton ED are all great rivals for chatter among fans let’s leave to the kids to decide the outcome n we decide how to communicate without all this nonsense about nothing that matters

Y yall hate us crap u in your feelings cause of a question nobodies hoping n wishing anything y would a grown man want kids to not win the ultimate prize these kids work to hard for that goal of being called champion after it’s all said n done n I know dogs 79 not like that we win in Wallace not sitting around wanting Clinton to lose ! Being No1 in the state in Great , It’s not like we chatting about No.1 Nationally it’s a sad day when adults can’t ask a question about a team whom they may meet in what ever round we do it every year with the NCAA Bball tournament no matter who u pull for people always look at y the brackets n pick teams who they think will give said team a game or if the opposing team can beat them theirs always questions about bracketed teams n matchups!! That all he was asking
And some replied, maybe ya got a problem with that . Maybe you forgot the second game of the season. Was that a fluke? No if paired again a similar result would occu, nothings changed. Just let it play out

Reactions: O&B Attack
So homeboy are u throwing shade at me because of my thread post with this statement “why they hate us crap”
First of all at the end of the day some of u posters get in ya feelings over a football team or game sensitive I would say secondly a question asked is taken pokes at a team wow as I saw posted by 34 if their are illegal things going on with the program where’s the proof? It’s been talked about all year so y bring that heat to a board when it’s not needed !!thirdly WRH Clinton ED are all great rivals for chatter among fans let’s leave to the kids to decide the outcome n we decide how to communicate without all this nonsense about nothing that matters
This post doesn’t matter in fact in recent years particularly this board doesn’ t matter. Just not what it use to be

Reactions: O&B Attack
And some replied, maybe ya got a problem with that . Maybe you forgot the second game of the season. Was that a fluke? No if paired again a similar result would occu, nothings changed. Just let it play out
I sure don’t want to stir the pot again with your team. Man, y’all was motivated. I was impressed with everything thing about Clinton that nite. Really loved the horse. I hope to find out if Clinton can bring that same kind of intensity next time. They’ll have to .

I sure don’t want to stir the pot again with your team. Man, y’all was motivated. I was impressed with everything thing about Clinton that nite. Really loved the horse. I hope to find out if Clinton can bring that same kind of intensity next time. They’ll have to .
If so they will ; that haven’t let up since. That game wasn’t a fluke; it was too dominating to think it could have been. If there were to be a rematch , other than the quick start, in the end I believe there would be similar results.The DarkHorses with their 22 seniors are for real this year.

Reactions: daagoob
What next time @dogs79,Have you forgotten who your opponent will be in the 2nd rd? Kaveon Rodgers and company won’t be a cakewalk.😂

If so they will ; that haven’t let up since. That game wasn’t a fluke; it was too dominating to think it could have been. If there were to be a rematch , other than the quick start, in the end I believe there would be similar results.The DarkHorses with their 22 seniors are for real this year.
Only two teams in the east are capable of knocking off the Darkhorses, and one is really a western team 😀.

There’s the problem. No intention of doing that. Fact, Clinton looks like the best team. From talking to several people we have thought about the one’s we thought could beat the best and most thought Cummings because of the spread and JP. I believe Shelby Lion said it first on here. Good topic to get past first rd of blowouts for the contenders. Clintonites should be proud that they’re almost to the top of the mountain but I ain’t. I hope y’all lose just like Duke and Dallas. Man, y’all can’t take NO heat.
If we can't take heat neither can your bulldogs yall do the same shit. When we hear stuff we address it not make a whole thread talking about they hate us. Sounds like some cry baby s--t to me lol.

Feelings mutual

Wherever the shoe fits sounds girlie to me.

I can’t stoop to name calling that’s not my style!! Next anyone with common sense I’m willing to converse with u

lol might not be a cakewalk but I’m sure HC not looking Past their first game neither is Wrh

Easy question to answer. One, because of our success. As mentioned earlier, people don't like teams that are more successful than theirs. For those of us who were on the original message boards years ago, we remember when Clinton was the most hated because they were the only team around here with championship tradition. Since then, we have had tons of success and championships so we inherit a target. But two, with a program's success, arrogance develops in a fanbase. So many of the WRH posters on this board chirp loudly because winning gives you more ammo for a football forum.

Hold on a sec...I thought Reidsville was one of the teams everyone hated....lol.....I have nothing but respect for WRH and all their accomplishments.................
What’s up ram how ya doing how’s the family!!

Reactions: rambbq
Easy question to answer. One, because of our success. As mentioned earlier, people don't like teams that are more successful than theirs. For those of us who were on the original message boards years ago, we remember when Clinton was the most hated because they were the only team around here with championship tradition. Since then, we have had tons of success and championships so we inherit a target. But two, with a program's success, arrogance develops in a fanbase. So many of the WRH posters on this board chirp loudly because winning gives you more ammo for a football forum.
Perfect post

these bug league teams are not that important to be hated

some of us are here in the bug league forum because being here gives you the same feeling you get popping bubble wrap

I’ve Been a watching The Last Few Days And I See So Much Hate On This Board From So Called Football Fans , Wrh Has Had A Winning Tradition In The Sport We Love Called Football !! Posters From All The Other County Schools Talk So Negative These Boards Are Supposed To Be Here Fandom Chatter Not For Personal Shots At Each Other , Some Saying This Team Is Equal With That Team But Said Given Teams Lost That’s It,IM A Bulldog Fan But I Call It Even Clinton Is Good With Rumors Of Illegal Dealings Is There Proof ? ED Is Good 9-1 Says So They Lost To Wallace ! JK Decent Team That Plays Hard! No Hate Here, Now Why DID I mention All Three Of These Teams it’s Simple All Three Are Champions And I Coach A Basketball With Players From Each Township NOT Once Have I Ever Talked To Them About Their Performances With Thier Respected Team, Maybe We Adults Can Learn Something From Them Moat Of Them Play AAU Together They Get Along Why Can’t We?

Thoughts?
I didnt know WRH is "hated" I dont hate WRH. Hell I couldnt find it on a NC map. I know theyve had a lot of success, mainly due to their obscure location in an area of less than few competitive teams. Thats not that unusual, Other teams with outlandish win loss records are also similarly fortunate due to their location. (Reidsville is a prime example,) This doesnt mean WRH/Reidsville arent NFL quality teams, But it DOES mean their yearly path to success is much easier than most teams before they even get to the title game. With dominance in the conferenced they play in, combined with careful non-conference scheduling, both are all but guaranteed to be playing at home up to the title game itself most years. Do I think they would fare as well in a much more competitive western bracket? OR, say, in Shelby conference. Not hardly. Does it mean that we hate them? No it doesnt.

I just hate posts that have way too many exclamation points!!!!!!!! Or Words that aren’t Supposed to be Capitalized. Or run on sentences that make paragraphs completely unable to be understood.
But I think I know who is the model for those😂

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT