ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?! RMHS vs. SPHS

Who ya got?!

• Rocky Mount

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • South Point

Votes: 39 72.2%

• Total voters
Don't know enough about Rocky Mount to make an informed opinion, except if they beat SP last year they must be very good. If it is the same players more or less, should be a good game. But you never know these eastern teams. If II remember correctly, one year Clinton made it to the 2A title game without playing a single opponent they hadn't already played that same year, and all but one of those playoff games (again if I remember correctly) in their own conference. How can one tell how good a team is if they don't play outside their own conference until they get to the title game?

Pulling for the Red Raiders in this one, they D has been incredible in the playoffs. Allowed 6 points in the last 3 games I believe.

Pulling for the Red Raiders in this one, they D has been incredible in the playoffs. Allowed 6 points in the last 3 games I believe.
Heels
Actually that is 6 points in the last 5 games.....12 in the last 7 games.......15 over 8 games. Incredible stat.

Stand and be recognized! Who dares go against the Mighty Red Raiders? Rarely does a righteous program get a chance to right an evil wrong. The naysayers will soon be educated. I give you one last chance to see the light or you shall be blinded on Saturday! Stand and be recognized!

Stand and be recognized! Who dares go against the Mighty Red Raiders? Rarely does a righteous program get a chance to right an evil wrong. The naysayers will soon be educated. I give you one last chance to see the light or you shall be blinded on Saturday! Stand and be recognized!
I'm gonna stand. That SP defense is too good to be ignored. SP by 2 td's

I love it, Otis and Holic are real football guys. They know the truth!

I am going with the South Point Red Raiders in a 21 to 14 victory.Then when it is over if ya'll could just go ahead deliver our trophy to us.

Reactions: seadog28
I am going with the South Point Red Raiders in a 21 to 14 victory.Then when it is over if ya'll could just go ahead deliver our trophy to us.

A sneaky Lion wants something for free. He breaths easy because of schedule dates.

Coach Lineberger probably realizes his team overachieved this season.... So I bet he hangs it up after Saturday (win or lose) and calls it a career and retires..

Anyone want to wager any differently????

Remember date 12/15 and it is 6:07 pm... I call it now

A sneaky Lion wants something for free. He breaths easy because of schedule dates.

No my friend, he breathes easily because he knows, you know, we all know its the truth.... complete domination which in turn causes about 25% of your fanbase to immediately turn on the offense, the coaches, the players, etc etc etc....

12-15 6:07 pm remember that time and date.....

No my friend, he breathes easily because he knows, you know, we all know its the truth.... complete domination which in turn causes about 25% of your fanbase to immediately turn on the offense, the coaches, the players, etc etc etc....

12-15 6:07 pm remember that time and date.....

If I couldn't eat and then crap Shelby Lions then I'd transfer to Crest where I could!

Coach Lineberger probably realizes his team overachieved this season.... So I bet he hangs it up after Saturday (win or lose) and calls it a career and retires..

Anyone want to wager any differently????

Remember date 12/15 and it is 6:07 pm... I call it now

I'll take the bet! Lion hunting will soon be in season and the hunting will be good! Mickey hates Lions! Can't dodge us anymore!

Who is considered the home team this Saturday? Which side of the stadium to park is the question. I know if we are the home team, the Dixie Fairgrounds lot across the street is the best place to park.

Who is considered the home team this Saturday? Which side of the stadium to park is the question. I know if we are the home team, the Dixie Fairgrounds lot across the street is the best place to park.

We are the visitors. Hope that helps. Go Raiders!!!

Reactions: coondog8585
Thanks for the input. That means the Dixie Fairgrounds are out unless you want to walk all the way around the stadium which is not too bad either. This is a great stadium for this game. Still too large for a high school game but the best one in the playoff rotation. I love going there to see college games.

Thanks for the input. That means the Dixie Fairgrounds are out unless you want to walk all the way around the stadium which is not too bad either. This is a great stadium for this game. Still too large for a high school game but the best one in the playoff rotation. I love going there to see college games.

Absolutely correct, the best venue of the lot. Park anywhere and enjoy. Don't expect much offense in the first game.

73, where do you suggest parking? I have only been there one time, 20 years ago, and I rode with someone else.

Freaking awesome venue, Sasha. You and George can park close to the stadium as you come in. Don't ride around to the back (homeside). Look for Red Raiders and follow them in. Sorry that I can't be with you guys. Just promise me you will party like it's 2009!

Freaking awesome venue, Sasha. You and George can park close to the stadium as you come in. Don't ride around to the back (homeside). Look for Red Raiders and follow them in. Sorry that I can't be with you guys. Just promise me you will party like it's 2009!

Absolutely. My Raider gear will be laid out and ready Saturday morning. Will miss you not being there though.

SP are visitors if someone hasn't already commented.

Sasha, try to park in the red lot. It is the one nearest the visitor's side. It is at the corner of the stadium across the street from the fieldhouse. Go Big Red!!! A great facility to enjoy a state championship game.

Sasha, try to park in the red lot. It is the one nearest the visitor's side. It is at the corner of the stadium across the street from the fieldhouse. Go Big Red!!! A great facility to enjoy a state championship game.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unless I bust my butt on ice in the morning, I plan on being there. You will recognize me by the 48 on my football jersey.

Reactions: cagle89
Considering I'm not a RM fan, it doesn't matter much to me. I bet you'd probably like a do over from lastyear though!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT