Who wins 3AA East?

Who wins 3AA East?

• Jacksonville

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Eastern Guilford

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JHS can win this game, but will they? Guilford this time of the year is CRAZY cold at night 7:30 your 40 degrees and the temp is dropping fast. Jacksonville might have a hard time with the weather .

JHS can win this game, but will they? Guilford this time of the year is CRAZY cold at night 7:30 your 40 degrees and the temp is dropping fast. Jacksonville might have a hard time with the weather .
Yeah I agree Jacksonville will have trouble. E.G. To much for them.

Footballaholic, trust me I know its been awhile, but no surprises in eastern finals. I've seen so many HS games this time of year, and there is a reason the west wins a lot of crowns. Eastern NC and Western NC have totally different degrees of Cold. Guilford may have been placed in east, but they are in the west. Should be a great game.

Footballaholic, trust me I know its been awhile, but no surprises in eastern finals. I've seen so many HS games this time of year, and there is a reason the west wins a lot of crowns. Eastern NC and Western NC have totally different degrees of Cold. Guilford may have been placed in east, but they are in the west. Should be a great game.
Yes let's hope we can go do the East some justice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT