ADVERTISEMENT

What is the rule???

rcoraider98

Sep 10, 2013
How can a player live in a different county a and play football at a school 1 hour away??? Doing this for two years.

How can a player live in a different county a and play football at a school 1 hour away??? Doing this for two years.
Each school system has there own transfer rules. At one point, my kid went to a school in another county and I paid the transfer fee. I'm pretty sure that as long as the transfer is accepted, you are athletically eligible. Plus there is also some schools systems where staff kids are allowed to attend the school system they work for(teachers,coaches,bus driver,cafeteria workers etc ).

How can a player live in a different county an and play football at a school 1 hour away??? Doing this for two years.
It’s not about the rules,it’s whether or not you get caught. That’s not my opinion. I’m sure the Scotland insiders knew about it. Kid decides to leave the program and it suddenly becomes public from the coach.

Many knew about the arrangement going on at Scotland from the start. Personally, I didn’t understand it - but whatever? Obviously the Lee Co. Schools released the kid - would’ve had to for him to have (legally) done what he did. No one made an issue of it at the onset … how is it that big of a deal now? It happens much, much more than most people obviously realize.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT