ADVERTISEMENT

Ragsdale Vacancy

Fox2XYHook

Nov 28, 2013
With Boykin moving to Clinton, who would be some candidates for this opening? The school has only had two coaches over the last 20+ years so there is stability with the program, at least from the outside.

This is definitely a job that I believe would get a ton of applications. You're right there on that Greensboro, High Point line so you can get kids from both areas.

Ragsdale has talent but Ragsdale to me don’t scream to me like a West Forsyth or East does . I think they need update their facilities to a degree and support has to be better (Fan) wise

I think if they have good QB play n OL then they can be good but tbh they only had a good QB n 1 WR when they beat Mooresville a few yrs ago

sorry didn't know this job was already a thread.....wonder how many teaching jobs will be open for new coach?

Ragsdale
New story line in the mix. Glenn old football coach didn't get the Northeast job so now he is the new Ragsdale coach. Something when wrong with the paper work at Northeast. I want to congratulate Coach Stevenson, I know it sucks to give up one job and think you are going to be there and they say sorry. This is not good for the coaching world. I want to see if Northeast has posted their position again someone keep me posted!.

Ragsdale
New story line in the mix. Glenn old football coach didn't get the Northeast job so now he is the new Ragsdale coach. Something when wrong with the paper work at Northeast. I want to congratulate Coach Stevenson, I know it sucks to give up one job and think you are going to be there and they say sorry. This is not good for the coaching world. I want to see if Northeast has posted their position again someone keep me posted!.
paperwork? that is really suspicious especially since both schools are in same county? let me know more if you hear anything.

Does he have teaching positions open for coaches?

Coach, whatever reason he left NE probably should be kept privately. Thank you for your insight on HS football in NC. I just don’t like getting into some personal information.

paperwork? that is really suspicious especially since both schools are in same county? let me know more if you hear anything.

Does he have teaching positions open for coaches?
Good question! Guilford county is a maze. I think principals have to turn in paper at a certain time frame for a candidate to be approved. I heard that the paper work was not submitted but usually if something like that goes down you can't just jump ship. I hate that for coach because he had a post on Facebook and you left a program and you are going to a program in my opinion that might be worst. Coach is from High Point so he is still at home. I know they had coaching slots for teaching positions because my buddy was the DB coach at Catawba and he left to be his DC. I wonder if he changed his mind after another offer came in late?

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Coach, whatever reason he left NE probably should be kept privately. Thank you for your insight on HS football in NC. I just don’t like getting into some personal information.
I didn't say why! I don't know why. He is my friend Sportsnut17 I don't know why. I just hate if for him. I will respect your request sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportsnut17
Good question! Guilford county is a maze. I think principals have to turn in paper at a certain time frame for a candidate to be approved. I heard that the paper work was not submitted but usually if something like that goes down you can't just jump ship. I hate that for coach because he had a post on Facebook and you left a program and you are going to a program in my opinion that might be worst. Coach is from High Point so he is still at home. I know they had coaching slots for teaching positions because my buddy was the DB coach at Catawba and he left to be his DC. I wonder if he changed his mind after another offer came in late?
you think northeast is a better job than Ragsdale??

you think northeast is a better job than Ragsdale??
Only if you are looking at the location yes! Kids are less likely to transfer on you where as High Point James Town has a lot going on with kids leaving. Southwest is kind of like East as far as getting kids in their program. The job at Ragsdale will be a tough pull but he is from the area. I said that because the NE area has on real threat and the community actually supports the program. Now to answer your question NO.....LOL! Ragsdale is better but Southwest is your rival.

Reactions: nwguilford007
I didn't say why! I don't know why. He is my friend Sportsnut17 I don't why. I just hate if for him. I will respect your request sir.

Only if you are looking at the location yes! Kids are less likely to transfer on you where as High Point James Town has a lot going on with kids leaving. Southwest is kind of like East as far as getting kids in their program. The job at Ragsdale will be a tough pull but he is from the area. I said that because the NE area has on real threat and the community actually supports the program. Now to answer your question NO.....LOL! Ragsdale is better but Southwest is your rival.
interesting perspective but I see where your coming from

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT