ADVERTISEMENT

West stokes @ Reidsville

When was the last time, in a playoff, Shelby was blown off the field.......help me here????
Last year! You’re obviously infatuated with that fact. But, here in Shelby, it’s championship or bust. I assume it’s like that with most of you guys. Whether you’re blown out in the second round, or runner up, it’s still a let down of a season. No one will remember second place. No one, but you, cares about Shelby being blown out in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I don’t think East Forsyth would have any concerns with an L, and I’m sure they would welcome the gate. To hell with algorithms, though. I’m talking real life! You don’t have Crest or KM on your schedule, nor do you have a West Charlotte and Porter Ridge as it relates to Monroe, and you know it. Your toughest opponent was East Alamance, and they were blown off the field last week in the first round. Smh

Then please call Coach Willert or Coach Wallace and convince them to schedule us. Parking sucks at EF but Id love to make that trip.

Then please call Coach Willert or Coach Wallace and convince them to schedule us. Parking sucks at EF but Id love to make that trip.
Get me their phone “nummas” then, Frankie. Let’s end derailing this thread anymore than it has been, but you guys ain’t making nor accepting those calls. You love home field advantage too much, and now that it’s one division, you’re really going to be strategic with scheduling. Good luck to West Stokes and kingbluedevil this week. Make them sweat a little, WS, get their uniforms dirty. Don’t kick it deep.🙂

I'm late again, but the obligatory popcorn mention(or meme)is a must...

and a chair

giphy.gif

One last thing, @Frank Lost Password. In the past, you have said yourself that you know someone associated with Dudley, and the problem of not playing each other wasn’t on their end. They supposed to be y’all’s “Crest”, top rival. I guess it’s that “security concern” you mentioned.🙄😂 Good luck Friday. I don’t suspect y’all will need any.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
One last thing, @Frank Lost Password. In the past, you have said yourself that you know someone associated with Dudley, and the problem of not playing each other wasn’t on their end. They supposed to be y’all’s “Crest”, top rival. I guess it’s that “security concern” you mentioned.🙄😂 Good luck Friday. I don’t suspect y’all will need any.
Thanks for the confidence booster. Always said you was a nice guy.

Do you hear yourself? And actually believe what you say?

Who on your schedule is equivalent to :

#1 in 3A Crest
#7 in 3A AC Reynolds
#10 in 3A Kings Mountain

#13 in 2A Burns

We can control the 3 we get to choose and no one in 2A played a harder non-conference than we did. Monroe was close.

Your beloved Que forced us into an awful conference to try and weaken us. It didn't work in 2021 and it isn't working this year. If Reidsville played Shelby's early schedule they would have started 0-3 as well. But you didn't....you played cupcakes to march your way to a #1 seed. You're not going to, but I really wish y'all could beat Monroe so we can march our way back to Reidsville and beat the hell out of you at your place like we did 10 years ago.
Yep. Incurable inferiority complex. No hope. None. And Ms. Tucker had nothing to do with the conferences determinations. But, I guess if anyone is paranoid as well as insecure then keep on being delusional.

It may be hard to believe but there are good teams outside of Cleveland County.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
More impactful question....when did Reidsville go three straight DECADES, 30 years, without even making it to a championship game?
Long ago enough that you and that Clarence the Cross Eyed Lion clone of yours is the only two that mention it. I like that Clarence Sr. and Clarence Jr. You don't have a pass to get to Reidsville. You have possible path to get here. As Dick Vitale might say 22-19 BABY !!!!

Last edited:

I have mentioned Dudley's AD before to get someone to convince them to schedule us like I did with you and East and West Forsyth a few posts ago. In the past, it was on our end but that was years back. I know for a fact Dudley was not interested the last cycle of scheduling. They did get a new AD last year as the previous one took the principal job. She can be reached a 336 370 8130 if you are making calls on our behalf today LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
I have mentioned Dudley's AD before to get someone to convince them to schedule us like I did with you and East and West Forsyth a few posts ago. In the past, it was on our end but that was years back. I know for a fact Dudley was not interested the last cycle of scheduling. They did get a new AD last year as the previous one took the principal job. She can be reached a 336 370 8130 if you are making calls on our behalf today LOL

No our ad should make the call or their ad

Or even the coaching staff from one of the teams

Not to stoke any flames in this West Stokes thread, but I think both Shelby and Reidsville have been accused of ducking.

Not to stoke any flames in this West Stokes thread, but I think both Shelby and Reidsville have been accused of ducking.
Whatever! We just had South Pointe on the schedule up until last year. In most years, I’d take them over any school in NC.

as far as Reidsville playing East Forsyth.....The Rams have scrimmaged them the last 2 years... but I don;t think the Eagles are interested in a regular season game with us..............Interestingly Reidsville was 4A in the 70's and was in the same conference with East Forsyth for a couple of years........1971 East Forsyth 20 Reidsville 18.....1972 Reidsville 10 East Forsyth 7.....those are the only 2 times they've played a game............................

I see the old hall of Fame coach from Mt Tabor Sapp about every week. I'm going to mention to him we need a Mt Tabor vs Reidsville game. They have the 4 star receivers and DB's.

Reactions: TheMule
Stokes and rockingham are scheduled for holidays this Friday. Stokes AD likely said let’s do it Thursday, we know what’s going to happen and enjoy the long weekend.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I see the old hall of Fame coach from Mt Tabor Sapp about every week. I'm going to mention to him we need a Mt Tabor vs Reidsville game. They have the 4 star receivers and DB's.
another team that at one time was in a conference with Reidsville 1967, 1968 , 1969 and 1970...........haven't played since...........

Last edited:
Alright we can revisit that if we make it. We just looking at west stokes right now
True Dynasty is the biggest loser on the planet. 2nd to none is right behind him grinding on his bee hind . Those people will earn what’s coming to them. I for one can’t wait .

• Haha
I don’t think East Forsyth would have any concerns with an L, and I’m sure they would welcome the gate. To hell with algorithms, though. I’m talking real life! You don’t have Crest or KM on your schedule, nor do you have a West Charlotte and Porter Ridge as it relates to Monroe, and you know it. Your toughest opponent was East Alamance, and they were blown off the field last week in the first round. Smh
It was the same schedule last year and same stuff being said about Reidsville and same about Shelby schedule. How’d that work out for the rest of the west? Schedules don’t mean nothing and it’s proven over and over again. Better team will win in the end.

Last year! You’re obviously infatuated with that fact. But, here in Shelby, it’s championship or bust. I assume it’s like that with most of you guys. Whether you’re blown out in the second round, or runner up, it’s still a let down of a season. No one will remember second place. No one, but you, cares about Shelby being blown out in the playoffs.
Your right. I’m consistent of saying if rams don’t win title this year it will be biggest disappointment in history of our school. I stand by that statement

Get me their phone “nummas” then, Frankie. Let’s end derailing this thread anymore than it has been, but you guys ain’t making nor accepting those calls. You love home field advantage too much, and now that it’s one division, you’re really going to be strategic with scheduling. Good luck to West Stokes and kingbluedevil this week. Make them sweat a little, WS, get their uniforms dirty. Don’t kick it deep.🙂
I love road playoff games. Nothing more exciting to me than beating someone on their home field. Not like Reidsville gets help from officials by being at home lol

True Dynasty is the biggest loser on the planet. 2nd to none is right behind him grinding on his bee hind . Those people will earn what’s coming to them. I for one can’t wait .
Hear me now and believe me later- I was just looking at the thread on Shelby vs. Lincolnton.
There is not one post by Clarence Sr. a k. a. Fake Dynasty. Reidsville (22-19) is all he thinks about. Sad and funny at the same time. Needs a 12 step program.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16 and FACT24
The offense that West ran against Reidsville was only used that night. I don't know what they will do this time. #3 had a good game against SWR.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT