ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus at South Iredell

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
0-4 West Cab at 2-2 SI

This game is still for bottom half of the conference but this game will be intriguing at least.

West Cab has played a very good schedule and We knew they would be not all that great but They have some talent n prob one of the best HC u can have.

South is 2-2 but schedule isn’t as tough. They are super young but they have talent there.

I give South the slight edge over West Cabarrus

Give me SI - SI 24 West Cab 21

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I like west Cabarrus here. More athletes and have played a significantly tougher non conference schedule here. And despite their 0-4 start, they’ve been competitive in some of those. Down 21-7 at half to PR (lost 31-7), lost 21-20 to Olympic, lost 21-0 to NWC, and got boat raced by JMR (14-0 half, ended 35-6)

I think west has a depth issue. But I don’t think they is a major factor in this one. Give me west and their coaching here

West 24 South 17

After looking at who West has played even though they are 0-4, I believe I will change my pick and take West I this one. They are not bad team but just play some real good teams. I would say West with 1-2 TD win.

South Iredell loses a heart breaker 23-22 in OT. This was conference game of the week. As you can see at the top. I 1st predicted South to win but then changed my mind. Lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I wont publicly put what i really thing but i will say this - the players didnt lose this game. SI had every chance to win n didnt. West Cab woke up and out coach the viking with the powerful run game for WC got going.

Well I’ll say it… a fake punt on your own half of the field, in the middle of the 4th qtr… and you fail to convert it? Then going for 2 in OT and not getting that too? Those two calls were the difference in the ball game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT