ADVERTISEMENT

Upsets! BOLD PREDICTIONS

Tbh a lot of teams postponed games due to bad weather. I think that may play a factor in the playoffs. When other teams scape-up and played in bad weather
Are you saying some playoff games have got postponed? This is first I have heard of it. Didn’t know bad weather coming Friday either. Maybe I need to check my weather map more often.

I agree with this also
Are you saying some playoff games have got postponed? This is first I have heard of it. Didn’t know bad weather coming Friday either. Maybe I need to check my weather map more often.
Nah the fact that a lot team in the regular season postponed games. Now in the playoffs they got to play regardless. It may play factor with teams that like to pass.

Nah the fact that a lot team in the regular season postponed games. Now in the playoffs they got to play regardless. It may play factor with teams that like to pass.
Oh ok thanks for explaining that better for me. Yeah I remember last year having to play a playoff game in bad weather. Definitely have to be able to do more than pass in a game like that.

I’d love to see JK at Clinton, HC at Wallace , and ED at Whiteville in round two. No shortage of storylines.
There is a strong possibility you get to see all three and actually I hope Midway does make it to second round so we can see how they fair against Northeastern. We have already seen a Northeastern against Holmes matchup. No need for a replay.

Midway isn't good, they'll get beat by 50.
Well that is one thing we can definitely agree on. Didn't say they would win. Yep they are not good. I said I hope they manage to find a way to win though cause like I said already seen what Northeastern can do to Holmes.

A lower seed winning doesn’t necessarily mean an upset..some of these seeds are wacky. No one thinks Midway is winning Friday.
And I believe that everyone is also picking JK over Beddingfield. Sometimes you get a better seed just by being in an easier conference. And don't get me started on how they reward teams in split conferences, where you only truly have to be better than one or two other schools.

Well that is one thing we can definitely agree on. Didn't say they would win. Yep they are not good. I said I hope they manage to find a way to win though cause like I said already seen what Northeastern can do to Holmes.
A lot factored into that win earlier this year against Holmes. Coach Hoggard lost a lot of players for various reasons before they came to Elizabeth City. He’s a good coach and he’s not going to turn a blind eye towards something just to guarantee success. He’s the coach and needs to be respected as so. For our game they played a lot of jv kids just so they could field a team and they lost their top rb Najir White for the season during this game. These young players from Holmes are facing a lot of adversity and they are really playing well. If I’m correct half or almost half the team came up from jv. Any road win in the playoffs is a good win and I’m glad the Aces have survived and advanced. Apparently they have a nice stadium at Midway because the Aces radio crew was really impressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT