ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Lowman has resigned at East Surry

If u knew anything - Trent Lowman has been trying to leave ES for years. I believe it’s due to political reasons

Shocked he didnt end up at West Forsyth a year or two ago.

Must be bad for him to make a lateral move to a tougher conference AND a rival. Either that or new coach in Mayberry purged the talent.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I don’t know that talent is the reason why. West Stokes doesn’t really have more talent than East does and East definitely has more talent in the pipeline coming (middle school & little league). Lowman worked with the West Stokes principal’s brother for a few years and had a great relationship with him. The new East Surry principal isn’t easy or fun to work for from what I have heard. I am sure this played a major role in trying to leave the last 2 years.

Reactions: beamer24
That kinda makes more sense but I wish it was Mooresville bc I know he wants to be closer to home which I would guess is that Catawba area
I doubt y'all be hiring him.
If u knew anything - Trent Lowman has been trying to leave ES for years. I believe it’s due to political reasons
Yep but Mooresville was smart enough not to hire him last time. Most schools are.

I don’t know that talent is the reason why. West Stokes doesn’t really have more talent than East does and East definitely has more talent in the pipeline coming (middle school & little league). Lowman worked with the West Stokes principal’s brother for a few years and had a great relationship with him. The new East Surry principal isn’t easy or fun to work for from what I have heard. I am sure this played a major role in trying to leave the last 2 years.
Agree with this probably has nothing to do with talent. King area is really growing so West should do well going forward

woah let's park here for a second, I wanna see something.

you saying theres alot of egg scrambling at the local hen house, inquiring mind would like to know

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Come on man. This is super Busch League. Even if this is true, no reason to air this out. I get it, you’re anonymous so you can say whatever you want on the internet, but this is ridiculous and uncalled for. If you are happy he is gone, then just leave it at that. I am sure there are skeletons in your closet that you wouldn't want to be put on the internet, so how about we just leave it to football and not anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Come on man. This is super Busch League. Even if this is true, no reason to air this out. I get it, your anonymous so you can say whatever you want on the internet, but this is ridiculous and uncalled for. If you are happy he is gone, then just leave it at that. I am sure there are skeletons in your closet that you wouldn't want to be put on the internet, so how about we just leave it to football and not anything else.

Yes, I am sure there are too, but the entertainment value is enormous

Come on man. This is super Busch League. Even if this is true, no reason to air this out. I get it, you’re anonymous so you can say whatever you want on the internet, but this is ridiculous and uncalled for. If you are happy he is gone, then just leave it at that. I am sure there are skeletons in your closet that you wouldn't want to be put on the internet, so how about we just leave it to football and not anything else.
Agreed my bad. It's just a slap when we want our program to be built but coaches leave and he's been applying for every job this side of the Smokey's. Let's get someone who wants to be here. Say what they want about Davey d. He would be a great choice and would stay and build.

Agreed my bad. It's just a slap when we want our program to be built but coaches leave and he's been applying for every job this side of the Smokey's. Let's get someone who wants to be here. Say what they want about Davey d. He would be a great choice and would stay and build.
The way they did his dad, I think it will be a cold day in hell before he would even consider it. I may be wrong about that, but I just don’t see it happening. As an alum, it’s sad to see what East has become.

Reactions: BigRedFan27
The way they did his dad, I think it will be a cold day in hell before he would even consider it. I may be wrong about that, but I just don’t see it happening. As an alum, it’s sad to see what East has become.

That's what happens when you give parents the thought of unlimited "parents rights" regarding their child's schools. Keep letting parents run the house and nothing productive gets done in the classroom or the field.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT