ADVERTISEMENT

3A Top 3A West Teams

kmhoops

Oct 21, 2014
Basketball season kicks off Monday. So other than Cox Mill, who will be some of the top 3 A teams in the west?

I'll take a wild guess.....

Freedom
Hickory
Kings Mtn.
Piedmont
Smith
Mount Tabor
SW Guilford
Northern Guilford (assuming they're West)

That list looks pretty good. Can wait to see some of the games this year.

Kings Mountain we be tested early this year. They have some tuff non conference game on their schedule. Shelby x 2, Concord 1st Assembly, Charlotte Christian and Cox Mill.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
That list looks pretty good. Can wait to see some of the games this year.

Kings Mountain we be tested early this year. They have some tuff non conference game on their schedule. Shelby x 2, Concord 1st Assembly, Charlotte Christian and Cox Mill.

Man, that is a brutal non-conference slate. But I think y'all can hold your own (at least for a little while). I saw KM at the PHR jambo. I was really impressed with Delph and Littlejohn. Especially Delph. He's a warrior. And I also like the short, lefty guard. He really competed well. Fun team to watch. I wish KM the best of luck this year.

In all honesty though, this should be Cox Mill's to lose. They could be the best public school in NC regardless of classification. With the exception of Ben L. Smith, I'm not sure if there are any other teams in 3A that can match them size and length-wise.

You can take South Iredell out of that list... their best player is now at Lake Norman.

Jw what’s the word on JM Robinson this year... how good are they?

How did they look at the jambo? I heard they only had 5 varsity guys. I know they have 7 guys still playing football. One of those is a starter and 2 more will compete for starting spots.

We may take a few hits early on.

How did they look at the jambo? I heard they only had 5 varsity guys. I know they have 7 guys still playing football. One of those is a starter and 2 more will compete for starting spots.

When you ask how’d they look, who are you referring to?

To be missing seven guys, KM looked pretty darn good. Did well against some teams, struggled a bit against others. But they competed well. Loved watching Adrian Delph. He doesn't back down from anyone. Littlejohn has a really smooth jumper. I enjoyed watching the little lefty as well. Once KM gets to full strength, I feel they could do some serious damage.

MooresvilleDevil06- JM will be good they return about 40% of their scoring from last year. They will be senior heavy. Saw them at East Lincoln this summer, they are athletic and play really hard.

MooresvilleDevil06- JM will be good they return about 40% of their scoring from last year. They will be senior heavy. Saw them at East Lincoln this summer, they are athletic and play really hard.

Oh ok. Was curious... for some reason we scheduled them this year, we get em at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT