ADVERTISEMENT

To Watch The 2A & 4A games

If Weddington hangs on it will be a West sweep. There's been years were I've seen little daylight between 1A & 2A not this year Reidsville is crazy good and beat a really good Clinton both just look different level than 1A. Reidsville had a WR sophomore 6'8".

If Weddington hangs on it will be a West sweep. There's been years were I've seen little daylight between 1A & 2A not this year Reidsville is crazy good and beat a really good Clinton both just look different level than 1A. Reidsville had a WR sophomore 6'8".
Seen both Reidsville and MA several times MA had a better defense against the run. Reidsville offense is hard to deal with. That #8 for Reidsville is at least 6'4 receiver. #1 Flippen is fast ran a 4.39 40 at Florida State camp. #15 super quick and the QB is 6'4. Nobody will touch them in basketball and they unfortunately are in our conference.

Weddington is up 28-7 at the half. It looks like that sweep for the west.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I have not got to see a high school football game all year and was hoping to go to Chapel Hill but couldn't stand that drive, but I have watched 3 great games on TV today or will have when this 4A game is over. All 3 games have been very exciting to watch. I have had a super great day even though I didn't get but about 2 hours of sleep last night and I have been floating in coffee. lol I usually go right to basketball on NCPreps after football but I think I will skip it this year.

Shoe on the field, brings back memories of 2021... lol

Weddington is up 28-7 at the half. It looks like that sweep for the west.
Ended up being the biggest margin 56-21.
Both have good QBs the one for Hoggard threw some beautiful passes with he's arm and @ 6'5" with good speed I assume he's playing in college somewhere next year. Well as far as that goes probably the Wedding QB as well he's 6'3" with a good arm.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT