ADVERTISEMENT

THERE'S A NEW FACE IN SCOTLAND

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
m242505.jpg

Today was a special day.
You'll please give a warm welcome to your new assistant coach from Fairmont High School as he takes on his new position. He will be greatly missed in the Fairmont community but choosing Scotland was truly a solid choice for career growth. Scotland, please give him the up most and same respect you'll give the rest of the staff.

Welcome your new assistant coach

S2V

--------------- BREAK ----------------
I BET I HAVE SOME PUZZLED MINDS right about NOW
The-Game-mind-twisting-movies.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a special day.
You'll please give a warm welcome to your new assistant coach from Fairmont High School as he takes on his new position. He will be greatly missed in the Fairmont community but choosing Scotland was truly a solid choice for career growth. Scotland, please give him the up most and same respect you'll give the rest of the staff.

Welcome your new assistant coach

S2V

--------------- BREAK ----------------
I BET I HAVE SOME PUZZLED MINDS right about NOW
The-Game-mind-twisting-movies.jpg
I'm going to put Go Scots on your a## if you don't tell me who he is.

S2V, please tell us all Dude. Please forgive Go-Scots and enlighten us with your hot news Dude. Elli Mae, Clyde and uncle Royce said Merry Christmas also.

S2V, please tell us all Dude. Please forgive Go-Scots and enlighten us with your hot news Dude. Elli Mae, Clyde and uncle Royce said Merry Christmas also.
Pa
I have recently sat down with Vernon, Rufus, Sterling, Rhett and Sawyer. Brother Royce, Clyde, and Ms Mae Mae are long distance cousins from West Virginia. We refuse to associate with family members who thank have too much money to hang with us, Rufus and crew. They recently tried out for the next "Wrong Turn" movie which may take some time to arrive at a theater near you based on finding some common grounds.

Rufus as you know is my right hand man, said in a statement on Tuesday that the person of interest has already walked the grounds, but cannot release the subjects name for education security reason.

I do know that Go_Scots has a high measure of access to these situations. So what he releases is in fact the truth

Reactions: been on the field
S2V........ I spoke with uncle Royce and he is upset with you, Jake, Elvis and Clyde. Uncle Royce wants to know what all this fuss about. You better start talking Dude or I'm going to unleash Uncle on you. He just bought a 55gallon of whoop azzzz and he will pour it on you. You need to come with the info Dude.

My post from earlier is not showing, but I was saying that it is pretty common knowledge now that Coach Heil's OC at Fairmont is going to Scotland. Fairmont is in our conference and I follow them and other schools in our conference. Good luck to the young man and I agree with S2V, great career move.

It was out before the season ended that both Heil and his OC were leaving. Does Coach Heil plan on coaching again S2V?

My post from earlier is not showing, but I was saying that it is pretty common knowledge now that Coach Heil's OC at Fairmont is going to Scotland. Fairmont is in our conference and I follow them and other schools in our conference. Good luck to the young man and I agree with S2V, great career move.
Well if true maybe our HC finally realizes he needs to implement an effective passing game with all that talent. I know Fairmont was pretty good the last 2 years with throwing the ball and scoring. Time will tell.

They were fun to watch the last two years. They had a very good QB and WR. They scored on us about every other play. I remember that their QB only threw 5 passes or so, and 3 or 4 of them were for touchdowns. Hope you guys win it all this year. That running back is special.

They were fun to watch the last two years. They had a very good QB and WR. They scored on us about every other play. I remember that their QB only threw 5 passes or so, and 3 or 4 of them were for touchdowns. Hope you guys win it all this year. That running back is special.
we have a lot of work to do before we can discus winning it all.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Keith Wood will throw it around as well. (Maybe the best I've seen at exploiting a defense post alignment) He knows a lot more than Lonnie. That being said if Woody isn't throwing the ball it's because he's been told that he wasn't allowed. He was roughly 80/20 pass to run as Fairmont's play caller

Reactions: swett2victory
Designing a passing game to fit Scotland's offense this year did not take a rocket scientist! Good
grief! It just wasn't done, for whatever the reasons. Maybe Coach Bailey has finally decided to turn
loose of what appears to have been a long stubborn streak and evolve?

Designing a passing game to fit Scotland's offense this year did not take a rocket scientist! Good
grief! It just wasn't done, for whatever the reasons. Maybe Coach Bailey has finally decided to turn
loose of what appears to have been a long stubborn streak and evolve?
Well stated!

S2V........ I spoke with uncle Royce and he is upset with you, Jake, Elvis and Clyde. Uncle Royce wants to know what all this fuss about. You better start talking Dude or I'm going to unleash Uncle on you. He just bought a 55gallon of whoop azzzz and he will pour it on you. You need to come with the info Dude.
Field
You see, Uncle Royce wus born in West Virginia, but grew up in the south - Louisiana to be exact. He has black, Latino, chinese, a tad of russian and a bit of Samonian in him......but for the most part he is dark skinded..............like a Colombian Coffee

So I dont get the whoop ass 55gal drum on my arse, the trick is to make him some hot Gumbo, Jambalaya and Creole..........BOY THAT WILL PUT HIM TO SLEEP

Once asleep I will say in his ears "Stay off my back or I will attack and you dont want that"

I GOT THE POWER

Last edited:
You have to have someone that can throw the ball to have a passing game. No disrespect to Sergio but his. Size and arm strength did not help this year. Both of those things change next year.

You have to have someone that can throw the ball to have a passing game. No disrespect to Sergio but his. Size and arm strength did not help this year. Both of those things change next year.
doesn't take someone to throw the ball to put multiple receivers in a pass routes. All SC did was one run man routes. Middle school teams can figure that out. Run some flood routes with receivers on three different levels. Not buying that part of it. Gibson struggled with the long ball but I'm talking about 15 to 20 yd routes. We never throw the ball in the middle of the field and granted I get he was only 5 ft 9 but still our system was very simplistic.

What part of this concept can't be understood? QB handing off ball to Zamir and company, what defense doesn't have to commit 8 to the box? A five foot QB can throw to multiple receivers and routes off just that, its that simple and has been for the last two years.

Over the last few years flood routes ran by opposing teams have given us fits.

I did not realize that Keith Wood was the Head Coach at Fairmont when they had the 12-1 team. They were a special group as well. I think they got beat by South Columbus that year and South went on to lose to Gurley and Tarboro in the 4th round. It sounds like Scotland is hiring and has some good coaches. Maybe they can all work together and win a state championship.

Over the last few years flood routes ran by opposing teams have given us fits.
killed us just not sure why we don't see it and do the same thing. HS teams are not used to covering flood routes. one man routes are so elementary. Hopefully we see a change Go Scots and Coach (UNC Grad).

I did not realize that Keith Wood was the Head Coach at Fairmont when they had the 12-1 team. They were a special group as well. I think they got beat by South Columbus that year and South went on to lose to Gurley and Tarboro in the 4th round. It sounds like Scotland is hiring and has some good coaches. Maybe they can all work together and win a state championship.
Yeap

S2V...... you are a Nutt Dude!
So check this out my cousin'
Every year right-for Christmas we set a Tar Burning flame to stay warm in this'n weather, talk bout Sandy Claus, and the past foozball season. I also cook for the closest family members which is only Vernon, Rufus, Sterling, Rhett and Sawyer. Well this NUT Uncle Royce decides to invite his whole clan and then some. I had only cooked a small pot of Mexican yeller rice, greens, orange peels, a tad of squirrel meat, and peanuts for dessert. I had also went to Sams and bought a case of plasticans. This means I did not have enough for all the hooligans he brought with him. he brought Jayfer-C Earl, Mr. Prayford, Bentley C, Novel Bullard Jr.(Bull), Ms. Missy Lynn Carol, Noah Page Haezal, Mr. Hainz, The malikay set, Little Annie Pearl(from Mississippi), and ummm Nanny Blen Oxendine.

Course they didnt bring a dish. we strait up ran out of food.

So check this out my cousin'
Every year right-for Christmas we set a Tar Burning flame to stay warm in this'n weather, talk bout Sandy Claus, and the past foozball season. I also cook for the closest family members which is only Vernon, Rufus, Sterling, Rhett and Sawyer. Well this NUT Uncle Royce decides to invite his whole clan and then some. I had only cooked a small pot of Mexican yeller rice, greens, orange peels, a tad of squirrel meat, and peanuts for dessert. I had also went to Sams and bought a case of plasticans. This means I did not have enough for all the hooligans he brought with him. he brought Jayfer-C Earl, Mr. Prayford, Bentley C, Novel Bullard Jr.(Bull), Ms. Missy Lynn Carol, Noah Page Haezal, Mr. Hainz, The malikay set, Little Annie Pearl(from Mississippi), and ummm Nanny Blen Oxendine.

Course they didnt bring a dish. we strait up ran out of food.
Ooooo my goodness...... S2V. Sounds like you are having ahhhhh good ole time. Why didn't yall invite me and Mae Bell. You ahhh got Mae Bell upset now. She is ahhh rocking the legs off of this here chair. Please tell Uncle Royce to cut his ahhhhh nose hair. Ooooo and I ahhh got you some possum meat for Christmas cuz.

Ooooo my goodness...... S2V. Sounds like you are having ahhhhh good ole time. Why didn't yall invite me and Mae Bell. You ahhh got Mae Bell upset now. She is ahhh rocking the legs off of this here chair. Please tell Uncle Royce to cut his ahhhhh nose hair. Ooooo and I ahhh got you some possum meat for Christmas cuz.
Field
The Malikay Set wus the most agravating folks ive met yet. They brought a cat that chewed up my Rotties Bone. Then they had brought not 1 but 2 Macaw parrots and them fools kept-ah saying "C'MON MAN, C'MON MAN, C'MON MAN". Their 8yr old child kept bouncing off my leather furniture and tore up the roses I bought for Babe....and so on, so on, and so on.....

Still we had a great Christmas. They mighta couldah been cool company if they would have kept all 4 pets under control

No-whata-sayin

----------- break -----------
Forgive my rude un-invitational attempt. I completely regret the chance and fun I could have had with you Mae Bell. Uncle Royce usually goes up town to the burn pit and burns his nasty month ol dusty crusty nose hairs

Did you by chance cook that possum Medium Well sir, with a couple Banana leafs on top?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT