ADVERTISEMENT

The State of Tuscola Football

The squirrel is correct. The people who do not try to control this virus are basically slapping all our medical professionals in the face by their actions. Talk about sacrifice, thats wearing a tight mask for 12+ hour shifts that leaves bruises on their faces. Also, think about all the folks who had loved ones in the hospital, unable to breathe, and you could not go see them in person, only able to face time them on their last day, thanks to a great nurse, who risked her life to give you that moment. All these people who say their rights are being violated by wearing a mask kill me. The real heroes in this are the health care and front line workers that have risked themselves so others can still have their first world existence.

Okay, I will do my best to stay in the football lane here.....

Show me the science behind the mask. Fauci himself has flip flopped like a fish out of water over it. As has everyone.There is no science . Explain how you have to wear one till you sit down at a restaurant. And the minute you sit down it’s ok to take it off. Explain the science behind wearing one into the stadium at NB. But it was ok to take them off in the stands but not in the wide open spot where no one was standing. Explain why all small businesses were discriminated against but the big box stores were open for business as usual. Explain the science behind the quarantine healthy people. Why were churches closed but liquor stores open? . This is a small example of your so called science.

.Show me the science behind the mask. If anyone did, you would either...1. Call it "fake news" or worse. Even, with absolutely NO medical training, other than the Sean Hannity Fox News crash course you are willing just to take the word of those that know no more than you do. OR 2. Try to find a way to discredit the legality of such mask mandates, citing...MERICA. and my "freedom." Wouldnt this be fair to say?

You keep citing that mule. But couldn’t be farther from the truth. Notice you couldn’t answer either. And fwiw I don’t watch Fox.

Reactions: UNC91
Its been over a year and you clowns still think wearing a mask is helping. Geez haven't worn one and will not wear a mask. You all can get the mark of the beast aka vaccine if you want. When has the government EVER helped their people? Population control at its finest

Come on man, there is evidence everywhere showing they work, all u got to do is google it. Yes Fauci did flip/flop on this, I'm not sure if that was because early on they just did not know, or the administration was not in support of it, we all know they put a muzzle on him and Brix throughout their time there. Also, much of the early info was people's best guess, it is/was a novel corona virus you know, so we had a lot to learn about it and its transmission. We know no one is going to change their opinions here so just need to get back to football, something we can all somewhat agree about :)

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/the-simple-science-behind-why-masks-work#The-bottom-line

Come on man, there is evidence everywhere showing they work, all u got to do is google it. Yes Fauci did flip/flop on this, I'm not sure if that was because early on they just did not know, or the administration was not in support of it, we all know they put a muzzle on him and Brix throughout their time there. Also, much of the early info was people's best guess, it is/was a novel corona virus you know, so we had a lot to learn about it and its transmission. We know no one is going to change their opinions here so just need to get back to football, something we can all somewhat agree about :)

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/the-simple-science-behind-why-masks-work#The-bottom-line
Didn't you just proclaim earlier in this thread that you can find any article on the internet to support your opinion?

Reactions: heelzfor2 and 91ths
Yes you can, but you also have to consider the source. With masks, the evidence is really overwhelming.....Ask your primary care physician and see what they tell you.

Yes you can, but you also have to consider the source. With masks, the evidence is really overwhelming.....Ask your primary care physician and see what they tell you.
Let’s see it. Let’s hear the science behind it while you are at it. I asked questions but got no answers. I have more

Let’s see it. Let’s hear the science behind it while you are at it. Again....If anyone did, you would either...1. Call it "fake news" or worse. Even, with absolutely NO medical training, other than the Sean Hannity Fox News crash course you are willing just to take the word of those that know no more than you do. OR 2. Try to find a way to discredit the legality of such mask mandates, citing...MERICA. and my "freedom." Wouldnt this be fair to say?

• Haha
Reactions: heelzfor2
Yawn... Give it a break Karen. You can’t post any and you damn well know it..

Let’s see it. Let’s hear the science behind it while you are at it. Again....If anyone did, you would either...1. Call it "fake news" or worse. Even, with absolutely NO medical training, other than the Sean Hannity Fox News crash course you are willing just to take the word of those that know no more than you do. OR 2. Try to find a way to discredit the legality of such mask mandates, citing...MERICA. and my "freedom." Wouldnt this be fair to say?

I really want to respond to this, however legally I can't...ya know job and stuff...lets just say I'm very close to hospital staff and there is a reason only so many people have/needed to get vaccinated. We'll leave it at that.

You tuscola and pisgah guys are both equally annoying, but I do enjoy reading the hundreds and hundreds of posts every year between the 2 of you.
speaking of irrelevant, and annoying maybe you guys can get some of A.C to come over and play for you so you can win a conference championship again. Other than Tuscola nothing gives me more joy than to watch the little cougars struggle to finish top 3 in the most over rated conference in the state. Keep beating Enka and North Buncombe that's what your program has come too.

Also my hats off to Tuscola looks like they have made a good hire, in a year full of just crazy things for the coaching staff at Tuscola to bring the team along like they did this year (I haven't seen them since game one but judging off scores) is really remarkable, Coach Brookshire really had no off season to work with them and hopefully that changes going into the fall. Looks like Tuscola maybe on its way back, good luck in all but one game next year.

Crazy how I stated I felt tuscola was in good hands a few weeks ago and people bashed me.
Brookshire had those kids playing really well the end of this year.
Everything at Tuscola got a fresh start with coaching, offense, defense everything and people wanted Tuscola to go undefeated. Things don’t just happen over night.
From what I’ve been hearing the kids absolutely love Brookshire and will run thru a brick wall for him. That’s how you get a program started.

speaking of irrelevant, and annoying maybe you guys can get some of A.C to come over and play for you so you can win a conference championship again. Other than Tuscola nothing gives me more joy than to watch the little cougars struggle to finish top 3 in the most over rated conference in the state. Keep beating Enka and North Buncombe that's what your program has come too.
That was a cool post.

And I can name 2 players that came from Reynolds to Asheville and about 10 that went from Asheville to Reynolds.

The BIG T will be just fine with Coach B at the helm. Those kids will run through a wall for him and that staff. They will contend for the conference title in the fall. Go Big T!!

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT