ADVERTISEMENT

THE JEWELRY MAN COMMETH

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
THE 2014 NEW BERN BEARS RECIEVED THIER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS AT NEW BERN HIGH YESTERDAY. THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND SET OF BLING IN 3 YEARS. THIS WILL BE THE SECOND RING FOR SOME OF OUR PLAYERS. CONGRATS TO THE YOUR 2014 NCHSAA 4A STATE CHAMPIONS.ON BEHALF OF ALL BEARS ALUMS, NBIANS AND FANS WE COMMEND YOU. TO THE COACHING STAFF , PARENTS , FANS. I THE LEADER OF NBIANS EVERYHERE THE DEAN SAYS JOB WELL DONE.BLING BLING WE GOT ANOTHER RING.
laugh.r191677.gif
I WAS NOT IN ATTENDACE WITH THE ADVENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA MY HOMMIES SENT ME VIDEO.FOR ALL YOU FROM WEAK COUNTY I WILL BE POSTING SAID EVENT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT CHAMPIONS LOOK LIKE.

This post was edited on 4/14 8:07 AM by ct147

This post was edited on 4/14 8:09 AM by ct147

https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11136159_469463486552993_2541453034791480793_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9

This post was edited on 4/14 9:43 PM by NBBears20124ACHAMPS

Some video of the ring ceremony
smile.r191677.gif

Go Bears!

http://www.witn.com/sports/headlines/New-Bern-football-team-gets-state-title-rings-299646411.html

They couldn't get to all 7 of ours today...gonna take awhile...I thank they're waitin for this one this year too...lol

he commeth and he goeth away
when will he have at least a chance
to return (chance)
It good to have a shot every year.
Some moreso than others .

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Bb. You have the greatest program in NC. Football history hands down. Been 5 for you 2for us.will the grim reaper appear again bearing gifts tears,disappointed fans, loser bailey losing again. Go Scots and his. Merry ba and of freaks freaking out crying.
The grim reaper sc,s santa Claus.

It looks like one very interesting season for our new conference. I learned long ago, don't take anything for granted, upsets are possible, and I don't think anybody knows about this conference... Richmond Scotland Pinecrest 71st...any of them could win on any given night...and possibly lose on any given night, so I can't give the conference to anyone just yet... it has the makings of possibly the best conference...it's anybody's game..."just don't count yore chickens before they hatch" that's when it gets dangerous...GO RAIDERS...!

P.S. if they don't hatch, don't put em all in one basket...better ave a back-up plan just in case plan "A" don't work...sometimes, somebody might have yore number...be ready to go to plan "B"... GO RAIDERS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT