ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

East Surry runs off a lot of clock. Gets down to Tarboro 10. Had to settle for a field goal. Missed it. No points but good drive. 4:48 left in the 1st

You can tell Tarboro hasn't seen a big time passing game, their pass D looks vulnerable.

Tarboro back definitely looked down to me on that fumble play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
McDaniels with a long td run ties it up. 7-7. 47 seconds left in the 1st

You would think being undefeated would keep the fan base from blaming the refs at the first sign of adversity...shows the integrity they posses.

#12 for East Surry is very good but I already knew that.

With all the talk from eastern part of the state I was expecting a lot more from Tarboro line play on both sides, East Surry lines have more than held their own so far.

East Surry making a very good showing of themselves, hell of a showing!!! How bout them Cards!!! Don’t forget they are junior laden!!! 14 - 10 Vikings
East Surry has impressed me
the way the talk was on here last week I thought they would stomped

Reactions: gdawg74
Tarboro can talk all they want..This is by far the best team they have played all year. East Surry would have beaten every team that Tarboro has played this year by some lopsided scores as well. Tarboro has a good team however, they are allowing East Surry to execute their game play to almost perfection.

Thinking of a thread posted earlier this week , thread being how would North Stanly vs East Surry turnout ,,, NO COMMENT

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
East Surry has talent don’t get me wrong - but they scored on a missed fumble call by the ref and their offense managed 3 points and all of a sudden Tarboro is overrated. Give me a break.

You have to give ES credit. They have sustained drives on offense which has kept Tarboro off the field. They only have a FG to show for that offensive production, but they are shortening the game and staying close. Defense has not stopped Tarboro but has kept them from scoring quickly. Overall, excellent half of football by both teams.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Who said Tarboro was overrated? You? East Surry cant stop Tarboro. Tarboro cant stop East Surry from what i see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT