ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

Honestly tarvikes ,if East did pull an upset,these people in this area ,are so disrespectful,they would be talkin shit ,sayin tarboro was not really that good,we beat the livin hell outta MA and all you hear is MA best player was out ,supposedly he scores 40 a game LOL!

East Surry's offense will be non existent because it needs TIME to develop..... They will have NO time at all because we will be in the backfield as soon as ball is snapped.... We have the best defense in the state regardless of classification. We have better coaching, better athletes, way more speed, and the experience.

Tarboro is going to be well prepared and they will defeat East Surry pretty easily. The championship was played 2 weeks ago when we defeated N Stanly. Both of us are better than anybody in the west.

Tarboro- 49
East Surry- 7

East Surry's offense will be non existent because it needs TIME to develop..... They will have NO time at all because we will be in the backfield as soon as ball is snapped.... We have the best defense in the state regardless of classification. We have better coaching, better athletes, way more speed, and the experience.

Tarboro is going to be well prepared and they will defeat East Surry pretty easily. The championship was played 2 weeks ago when we defeated N Stanly. Both of us are better than anybody in the west.

Tarboro- 49
East Surry- 7
No. The state championship game is being played Saturday.

Your posts are always obnoxious and you should be ashamed about what you posted about KWCorona the other day.

Tarvikes if I wanted your opinion I would ask ya.... but I don't so you can kick rocks... or we can discusa face to face...

RedBird,
I like your enthusiasm. East Surry needs to believe they can win or they are beat before they get off the bus. I listened to the MA / ES first game and I could tell you guys were the real deal. It took a last minute TD for MA to win that game. However, if I were ES then I would be concerned about their defense. You guys gave up 27 points to Starmount. Starmount is ranked 18th in 1A according to Simmons - 18th! Just for a little perspective - Tarboro has given up 52 points all year (the majority after a running clock). That means your team gave up over 50% of the points Tarboro has allowed all year in one game - against 18th ranked Starmount!

Don't get me wrong, I like what I see when I look at the film on East Surry. They are balanced and have some speed and some real athletes. I am hoping for a great competitive game from both sides. I just think that if Tarboro can slow down the ES offense then Tarboro's running game will take over. If Starmount can score 27 on your defense then Tarboro will have a field day. They better make some adjustments or it could be a long night.

But that is just my 2 cents. I am neither a player or coach so my opinion is probably worth less than 2 cents but that doesn't keep us fans from sharing it.

Honestly tarvikes ,if East did pull an upset,these people in this area ,are so disrespectful,they would be talkin shit ,sayin tarboro was not really that good,we beat the livin hell outta MA and all you hear is MA best player was out ,supposedly he scores 40 a game LOL!

Yes MAc was without #21 Green a 4 star recruit going to Wake....#6 starting rb who makes offense go could hardly walk! ES caught Bears at right time plz move on. Was 7-0 at half and we fell a part. Tarboro by 35 sorry.

Reactions: sbbbfan

If you guys beat Tarboro, I will be the first one to write your players and coaches a letter of recommendation as the best team in 1A. If you beat Tarboro then you have definitely earned your championship. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1SWO1
I’d put 12 in the box against tarboro and if they didn’t attempt a pass you’d still probably lose

Reactions: 1SWO1
Yes MAc was without #21 Green a 4 star recruit going to Wake....#6 starting rb who makes offense go could hardly walk! ES caught Bears at right time plz move on. Was 7-0 at half and we fell a part. Tarboro by 35 sorry.
We get it buzz your lord and savior Donovan Greene didn’t play I’m sure he would have just spoke 40 points into existence I mean why couldn’t he he is God’s gift to football right... No so quit using it as an excuse you got beat like a red headed stepchild go on somewhere it’s over

I’d love to see ES keep it close and have a chance, but I just don’t know if that will happen. Everyone knows that Tarboro is a beast. I do think ES will at least have a respectable showing.

Fact is u beat MA when they were not at full strength and u know it! MA came into game knowing two dam good players were hurt...one didn't dress and other could hardly walk at times. U did not beat their ass at full strength it's the truth. If you es guys will stop bringing ma MA up I will let it go as well. You know if MA was healthy would been tuff place to win. U take heealthy ma team against es team without boaz and gosnel and would not be close. MA was beat bf game started. Will always be fact you beat ma on a night they were not full strength.

Fact is u beat MA when they were not at full strength and u know it! MA came into game knowing two dam good players were hurt...one didn't dress and other could hardly walk at times. U did not beat their ass at full strength it's the truth. If you es guys will stop bringing ma MA up I will let it go as well. You know if MA was healthy would been tuff place to win. U take heealthy ma team against es team without boaz and gosnel and would not be close. MA was beat bf game started. Will always be fact you beat ma on a night they were not full strength.
That’s true not full strength but one player does not make up 40 points you only got in FG range once and kicker shanked it. Not to mention that player you were missing had a whopping 3 catches for 10 yards in the first game

ESOD TELL YOUR REDBIRD TO GIVE IT UP QUIT BRINGING MT AIRY UP YOU GUYS GOING TO SEE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT NEXT SATUREDAY WHEN YOU FACE THAT D1 HIGH ROSTER TARBORO TEAM YOUR TAIL GOING TO THINK YOU ARE PLAYING APP STATE

U had to double team that #21 first game and it opened up the other guys. #6 ran down your throat first game but hurt in playoff. Bears mentally were done when they came out bc these guys were hurt. And ma was in redzone several times remember we we're at 12 yard line start of 2nd half driving to tie it up 7 a peice and #34 took ball from our rb and took it to house made it 14-0 then next possesion we had a safety....16-0 ma was mentally done. Uk it's true.

Last edited:

Tarboro- 49
East Surry- 7

Best defense in the state. Geez pur the bottle down dude. Tarboro is very good but not even close to best defense in the state. You say "we" alot do you play on the team? Its okay to root for your team, but damn act like you have won before

No way there are 17 teams in 1A that are better than Starmount. They started the year rough, but by the end of the year they were a top 5 team. Using some 18th ranking to make ES look like they can’t play defense is ridiculous.

In my opinion any team can be beat on any given day. East Surry has lost 3 games and Tarboro hasnt lost any. Not saying that Tarboro cant lose because any team can lose especially during a championship weekend. My Page Pirates were blown out by Mallard Creek and Wake Forest back to back years in the State Championship so anything can happen. Now with that said I dont believe that it will happen (not saying it wont) but if Tarboro continues to play their game they are going to be like a precision guided missile. I think Tarboro wins 42-30 over East Surry

Could be a sloppy track on Saturday with 2-3 inches of rain forecast thru Sat in Raleigh. I'm sure Carter-Finley will be in good shape though.
Cards win a squeaker!!

Reactions: TarVikes
What ever happened with those kids that got arrested for robbery for Tarboro were they found innocent or are they no longer with the team?

What ever happened with those kids that got arrested for robbery for Tarboro were they found innocent or are they no longer with the team?
They were suspended the first 4 games of the year.

Tarboro team looks like most of them are in their 20’s ,b and e charges ,that’s real class ,coach shouldn’t allow a kid on the team ,does that coaching staff want to win that bad .We should be teaching these kids respect ,and everyday life ,sounds like Tarboro only gives a dam about football period !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT