ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Football 2024-25

OWNED TARBORO -- NUFF SAID
Lmaoooo. You’re hilarious my guy! I can’t believe that I’m even engaging in a back & forth with you but let me spit some facts. Yes they did win for 4 years straight but 2010 my senior year we smoked SWE on my senior night 32-16(We also went undefeated and won a state championship also! Two rings over here. How many do you have?) to start a 5 year win streak. SWE won in 2015 and that was the last time they’ve defeated us 🥱. Go check the overall record between SWE & Tarboro also. You’ll see who owns who! Tarboro also has state championship in 3A, 2A & 1AA-1A. Just wondering how many does SWE have in football? Oh ok I thought so..🤣🤣🤣. Oh yea North Edgecombe has more state championships in football than yall also!

Lmaoooo. You’re hilarious my guy! I can’t believe that I’m even engaging in a back & forth with you but let me spit some facts. Yes they did win for 4 years straight but 2010 my senior year we smoked SWE on my senior night 32-16(We also went undefeated and won a state championship also! Two rings over here. How many do you have?) to start a 5 year win streak. SWE won in 2015 and that was the last time they’ve defeated us 🥱. Go check the overall record between SWE & Tarboro also. You’ll see who owns who! Tarboro also has state championship in 3A, 2A & 1AA-1A. Just wondering how many does SWE have in football? Oh ok I thought so..🤣🤣🤣. Oh yea North Edgecombe has more state championships in football than yall also!
To make it even better Southwest has never even been to a state championship lol

NEVER LOST TO TARBORO. Set in the bleachers every Friday night somewhere. Its 1a guys come on. Combine Tarboro's best and MA's best and they still don't beat Reidsville or Shelby year in and year out. That's just one level up. Tarboro don't even beat last years Robbinsville team or Eastern Randolph. 1a east is pitiful. If you graduated the year you say you did thsrudeBOYZ then we owned you for 80 percent of your High School Year. I was probably helmet to helmet with you myself. All i know is when you walked through the line aftergame you were on the losing end of the handshake . State championship or not the years i was there we never lost to Tarboro ---- NUFF SAID ---- MOVE ON

OWNED - Dread coming to town and damn sure dreaded seeing our Activity buss pull into the parking lot. IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC LOSS.

NEVER LOST TO TARBORO. Set in the bleachers every Friday night somewhere. Its 1a guys come on. Combine Tarboro's best and MA's best and they still don't beat Reidsville or Shelby year in and year out. That's just one level up. Tarboro don't even beat last years Robbinsville team or Eastern Randolph. 1a east is pitiful. If you graduated the year you say you did thsrudeBOYZ then we owned you for 80 percent of your High School Year. I was probably helmet to helmet with you myself. All i know is when you walked through the line aftergame you were on the losing end of the handshake . State championship or not the years i was there we never lost to Tarboro ---- NUFF SAID ---- MOVE ON
Lmaoooo. Aye congrats on beating Tarboro. Too bad they don’t give out state championships for that. All I know on my senior night we blew out SWE. UNDEFEATED! With a state championship! This will be my last comment to an ignorant person like you before I slip up & say some stuff up here & get banned! Congrats on beating Tarboro though. You’re the greatest SWE player to ever come through! “NUFF SAID!” Tell SWE to catch up!

Tough look for MrMan that the highlight of his high school career was beating Tarboro in games that were played in September.

I was always told that the teams to remember, play in December. All Southwest has ever done is choke in November.
Aye my boy out here spitting bars ain’t he!🤣

Tarboro Jamboree Friday August 16th at 6pm.

Teams are set…
Var Teams (8)
Tarboro
NE
Enloe
Person County
Greenville Rose
Wilson Prep
Northampton
North Pitt

JV Teams (5)
Tarboro