ADVERTISEMENT

STATE FINALS GIRLS 1A

WLOS MY40 Just announced: WNC’s News Leader serving Asheville Hendersonville Rutherfordton Waynesville Weaverville Brevard and all points in between saying
I have just received word that we will be carrying four NCHSAA championship games live on My40 this Saturday, including 1A boys featuring Hayesville and 3A girls with Enka
. Tip offs are at 5:00 & 7:30pm respectively and 3A Boys, 1A Girls.

Bertie is scoring when they can get a shot off, but TOs absolutely killing them. Two years in a row that the East team has looked lost against trapping defenses. Do most girls teams in the East that they’ve played just sit back in youth league defenses or something?

Last edited:
I believe many of the smaller eastern schools (1A/2A) just play off of atheltic ability and many times lack basic fundamentals.

Bishop has an excellent team and is always well coached. But those nonstop recruiting commercials shouldn’t be allowed. It’s that kind ofthing that makes so many people resent them so much. That’s the epitome of privilege and advantage.

Having said that, congratulations on the win. It’s well deserved.

Bishop has an excellent team and is always well coached. But those nonstop recruiting commercials shouldn’t be allowed. It’s that kind ofthing that makes so many people resent them so much. That’s the epitome of privilege and advantage.

Having said that, congratulations on the win. It’s well deserved.
Well said. All though I don’t resent them at all. Hope our girls just work tails off and drag them next season.

Not bad for a AAU all star team! You’ll never understand how we feel so it’s best to just keep your mouth shut Your own coach admitted what he has to pull from so I don’t need to hear otherwise! Enjoy your advantaged title!
It’s all good screen shot this post I set and watched and talked with our team today during that game. Talk about a fire. I hope they are in our way next season I want our girls to have to go through them. And when I say our team I don’t have anything to do with the highschool I’ve coached these girls in travel ball since they were 6 years old.I hope they have everyone back even buy another player or two. Will make it that much sweeter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT