ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus VS Loris (SC)

We was a 37 point under dog last week and down 30-6 in the middle of the 3rd quarter…

and won….

I told you that to tell your this….

On paper loris is head and shoulders a better team….

But that’s why they play the game…

Go Stallions!

If Loris can't stop SC QB they will lose. Last week is the best comeback i have ever seen. Over 400 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. Got to be a record.
Best come back I ever seen was 2004/05? (I think) come back against whiteville … but this is a close second …. This isn’t a one player team each position did their job which allowed the come back… nobody is bigger than the team… loris will field much better athletes than SB did cannot get down big early ….

GO STALLIONS !

Game is still on.
Must have changed their minds today then cause as of Wednesday at 8pm it had been postponed. Roads around here are out everywhere from flooding, Cant imagine the field being anything but a slopping mess, not that that matters IMO. Footballs Football aint suppose to be pretty.

Unless a lot changes … most roads around here are flooded and have to go miles out your was to get around em… if nothing else for the safety of the players driving to campus

T
Must have changed their minds today then cause as of Wednesday at 8pm it had been postponed. Roads around here are out everywhere from flooding, Cant imagine the field being anything but a slopping mess, not that that matters IMO. Footballs Football aint suppose to be pretty.
The game had never been postponed per the AD at Loris that I talked to face to face.

Now, SC has another virtual day tomorrow so it may change now.

Also, the field is artificial turf.

T

The game had never been postponed per the AD at Loris that I talked to face to face.

Now, SC has another virtual day tomorrow so it may change now.

Also, the field is artificial turf.
Maybe it was misinformation on my side, came from a booster club member. Either way, if the water doesn't drop around here IMO it wouldn't be smart to have kids on the road in the current conditions.

Game has been postponed. Maybe Saturday. Hasn't been decided yet. Horry County is not allowing a game since school has been closed for Friday. That decision was just made about 10 minutes ago.

Reactions: SCHS2011
As for the football side of things, I hope coach Dove and company have seen that we can throw the football pretty dang consistently if we work on it. Im not saying we will beat loris, but if we throw the ball like we did against south brunswick we can at least make it interesting.

Reactions: Strick68
As for the football side of things, I hope coach Dove and company have seen that we can throw the football pretty dang consistently if we work on it. Im not saying we will beat loris, but if we throw the ball like we did against south brunswick we can at least make it interesting.
One game a now u got air raid offense..What a joke..U pass out of desperation not out of consistency.

Only the truth
Who said we was a air raid offense?

The man said we had success throwing ….

And we did … that’s a fact … nobody at south is beating their chest thinking they’re the best team in the conference now… you just have some kinda issue with south… whatever that is…

Reactions: dirty stallion
Who said we was a air raid offense?

The man said we had success throwing ….

And we did … that’s a fact … nobody at south is beating their chest thinking they’re the best team in the conference now… you just have some kinda issue with south… whatever that is…
I have no problems with SC .I think they have great fans..A great atmosphere.I been around high school football for over twenty yrs. My problem is with some of the poster. On minute Itz Coach dove fault next Itz the weight room next QB haz to go under the center.Itz obviously you don’t no nothing about coaching Thaz my problem.

I have no problems with SC .I think they have great fans..A great atmosphere.I been around high school football for over twenty yrs. My problem is with some of the poster. On minute Itz Coach dove fault next Itz the weight room next QB haz to go under the center.Itz obviously you don’t no nothing about coaching Thaz my problem.
I haven’t seen anything from a south columbus poster that hasn’t been spot on…

A lot of years there this game was more intense than the whiteville game…. Since Covid it’s been dead it seems hope we can get back in a regular routine soon

Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT