ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs East Columbus at the Swamp

dirty stallion

Sep 8, 2011
Would love to see the Stallions come out and start the game firing on all cylinders early like they did against Pender last Friday.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Won't be a game unless we allow it to be one. Hope we stay healthy and can focus on West Columbus next week, West Columbus boys im friends with dont think we got a shot. I say otherwise.

Won't be a game unless we allow it to be one. Hope we stay healthy and can focus on West Columbus next week, West Columbus boys im friends with dont think we got a shot. I say otherwise.
I think yall are a lot better this year from what I have saw. I'll need to see how we play vs Whiteville before I make a prediction. It will be a toss up, IMO.

we ain’t gonna beat east columbus let alone west…. has the coaching search started yet in tabor city?

Reactions: SCHS2011
14-8 East Columbus halftime. Forgive me for attempting to have a little faith. Lmao Burn it down, burn it all down. Never lost to East in School History.

22-21 Final East Columbus Wins first time in School history. Clean house. Anybody sitting in Doves boat can sail down the river with him. Totally unbelievable.

Russell SHOULD NOT be allowed to step foot back on the field, that is PATHETIC! Went from a top 10 team in the state year in and year out to losing to East Columbus really?? But like every other year there will be EXCUSES from Dove and boosters and even the principal on why it is like it is. Putting that black and silver on use to mean something it use to put fear in the other team when you stepped on the field not anymore not even a little. Dove had a couple of good years at first but it was on the coat tail of Jack I’ve seen better prepared tee ball teams take the field. GET THE BROOMS OUT AND CLEAN THE FREAKING HOUSE!

22-21 Final East Columbus Wins first time in School history. Clean house. Anybody sitting in Doves boat can sail down the river with him. Totally unbelievable.
Should be a truck and trailer waiting at the field house to clean his sh** out!

Russell SHOULD NOT be allowed to step foot back on the field, that is PATHETIC! Went from a top 10 team in the state year in and year out to losing to East Columbus really?? But like every other year there will be EXCUSES from Dove and boosters and even the principal on why it is like it is. Putting that black and silver on use to mean something it use to put fear in the other team when you stepped on the field not anymore not even a little. Dove had a couple of good years at first but it was on the coat tail of Jack I’ve seen better prepared tee ball teams take the field. GET THE BROOMS OUT AND CLEAN THE FREAKING HOUSE!
ABSOLUTELY!! As a former player your D*** right it MEANT something to wear that helmet. I know I’m being petty but the players don’t even hold up their fingers for the 4th quarter anymore. The culture that was created that churned out dominate football year in and year out is completely gone.

ABSOLUTELY!! As a former player your D*** right it MEANT something to wear that helmet. I know I’m being petty but the players don’t even hold up their fingers for the 4th quarter anymore. The culture that was created that churned out dominate football year in and year out is completely gone.
I know what you mean, promise you one thing you would be running zebras until your tongue fell out if we S*** the bed like this. But there is a big difference you didn’t play like this under coach price not even for a second.

I know what you mean, promise you one thing you would be running zebras until your tongue fell out if we S*** the bed like this. But there is a big difference you didn’t play like this under coach price not even for a second.
Dr. Davis would be at the field house when the bus rolled in hahaha.

Dr. Davis would be at the field house when the bus rolled in hahaha.
That wouldn’t be happening if she was there, she would have made the move years ago. She was different she expected more out of her coaches and players on the field and in the classroom. It’s just flat out sickening to be honest. Everyone has an excuse parents blame the coaches, coaches blame the parents when in fact it’s both that’s at fault. Wonder how that end of game talk was??? Hey guys we made history tonight? Lose to 20 players and a head coach that knows as much about football as I do water polo.

Not to mention, game ended on a pick, and it wasn’t Blackwell who was at Quarterback, but I mean hey what do we know. We just been saying the same thing all year.

Reactions: SCSTALLION06
Really disappointing loss tonight, hate it for the players that bleed black and are hurt by this outcome. But let’s give some credit to an East Columbus team that looked as hungry to win this game as I’ve ever seen in this rivalry, they wouldn’t quit or give up. South definitely seemed to overlook East early on and looked like they were on the way to taking the game over but it wasn’t to be, lot of it was self inflicted

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Not to mention, game ended on a pick, and it wasn’t Blackwell who was at Quarterback, but I mean hey what do we know. We just been saying the same thing all year.
I mean we only have the best passing half of probably the history of SC football in the come back win against SB…

But what do we do? Change the QB the very next week….

Really disappointing loss tonight, hate it for the players that bleed black and are hurt by this outcome. But let’s give some credit to an East Columbus team that looked as hungry to win this game as I’ve ever seen in this rivalry, they wouldn’t quit or give up. South definitely seemed to overlook East early on and looked like they were on the way to taking the game over but it wasn’t to be, lot of it was self inflicted
I know what you’re trying to do, and I’m not saying you’re wrong for it but this game falls on one man’s shoulders. And it’s not just this week it’s the build up that ultimately lead to this.

I know what you’re trying to do, and I’m not saying you’re wrong for it but this game falls on one man’s shoulders. And it’s not just this week it’s the build up that ultimately lead to this.
Nope, not trying to do anything. I agree that it starts at the top but I think you guys have covered all those bases, got nothing else to add. Coach Dove will tell you it starts at the top.

they looked hungry cause their coaches had them that way… it starts at the top … they was fired up before kick off… south didn’t seem to care if they had a game to play or not… coaching is more than X’s and 0’s you also got to be a motivator and leader…

Reactions: dogs79 and SCHS2011
they looked hungry cause their coaches had them that way… it starts at the top … they was fired up before kick off… south didn’t seem to care if they had a game to play or not… coaching is more than X’s and 0’s you also got to be a motivator and leader…
Agree 100%

Barring some sort of miracle South will go down as the worst team in the county this season for the first time ever… the last guy that couldn’t win here only got two seasons … this is our 4th season of bad football…. While Whiteville, West and East are all trending up…. Like stated before that black helmet used to be mean something…. Now it’s scheduled for homecoming games

Reactions: SCSTALLION06
I hope South gets it back rolling. I graduated in 2013 and always enjoyed going to watch those SC-Whiteville battles. I’m honestly surprised that the powers to be have watched South stumble this far. South had as much pride as Whiteville.

Reactions: Core31
I hope South gets it back rolling. I graduated in 2013 and always enjoyed going to watch those SC-Whiteville battles. I’m honestly surprised that the powers to be have watched South stumble this far. South had as much pride as Whiteville.
Whiteville has had there down years but they never had a problem trying something new if the current situation isn’t working …. And I can respect them for that

Sometimes a change can make a lot of difference. Looks like supporters made their minds up. Kids have changed too. Not like it used to be.

Sometimes a change can make a lot of difference. Looks like supporters made their minds up. Kids have changed too. Not like it used to be.
Kids have changed…but yet for the most part your same teams keep winning. We didn’t rebuild at south, we reloaded. The culture was there and you bought in as a player or I promise you you didn’t make it. I’d rather have 20 dogs than 40 sheep.

But regardless I’ve piled on my share, the powers at be are gonna do what they do. No need to beat a dead horse to death…pun intended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT