ADVERTISEMENT

SEMI FINALS ROUND 5 3A BOYS WEST

Any thoughts with this game. I know West Charlotte has good height and Central Cabarrus sounds like a team with ball handling and they play together really good. This game looks to be really good one. I wish I could be at this one.

Right now it looks like the regionals are at McDowell (about 3k), Freedom (2500) AC Reynolds (2k) and Grimsley (somebody from the triad help me out here, I've never been). It looks like they picked big gyms that are close to the interstate so that crowds could find their way there and big crowds could attend.

Reactions: MountainSports
Right now it looks like the regionals are at McDowell (about 3k), Freedom (2500) AC Reynolds (2k) and Grimsley (somebody from the triad help me out here, I've never been). It looks like they picked big gyms that are close to the interstate so that crowds could find their way there and big crowds could attend.
Yep 100% agree. There’s no gyms in the Charlotte area than can hold the crowds like the gyms in the WNC and foothills area can. McDowell has a fire Marshall capacity of over 3,500.

Also, East Burke and Hickory can hold north of 2,000.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
Well it want be long before the game starts for Central Cabarrus n West Charlotte. This is going to get interesting.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Looks like Central Cabarrus made a good run in the 4th. But they were too far behind to catch up. Apparently West Charlotte height was an issue for CC. Really good season for CC. Just hated they couldn’t win it all.

Looks like Central Cabarrus made a good run in the 4th. But they were too far behind to catch up. Apparently West Charlotte height was an issue for CC. Really good season for CC. Just hated they couldn’t win it all.
They made a run when West Charlotte big fouled out. They really struggled rebounding most of the game. They also don’t shoot it as well as you’d expect for a smaller team. You could tell they rely on ripping and running and West Charlotte wasn’t bothered by the pace or pressure. They should be back and better for the experience though, the brothers in their backcourt are sophomores.

They are good but those blowouts are sportsmanship scores. Pressing and running when already up big. Yeah i know its their style but beating teams by 40 and 50 that are outmanned is kinda of cheesy. Then u give up 84?

Agree. Chancellor Morrow was unstoppable tonight. CC had a chance later but fell victim to missed shots and untimely turnovers. 30-1 and final 4 is a great great season. Expect WC to be even better next season.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT