ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs. Pinecrest

S2v im going to talk to Go Scots, his comments was disrespectful to you at least your not a Richmond fan.
yahoo-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ignore is a great tool Raider. You don't see a topic or any post by whomever.So cool.
Looking forward to a great week and a Scotland wooping of the Patriots come Friday night.
there are many tools in this world but only the ignore tool here at NcPreps is the most effective

Abuse the crap out of it

Dont say it, just Do It

Last 5 years.....

2010 Scotland 34-3 at PC
2011 Scotland 41-17 at Scot
2012 Scotland 34-11 at PC
2013 Scotland 75-28 at Scot
2014 Scotland 29-22 at PC
2015 Scotland more of the same ??

Last 5 years.....

2010 Scotland 34-3 at PC
2011 Scotland 41-17 at Scot
2012 Scotland 34-11 at PC
2013 Scotland 75-28 at Scot
2014 Scotland 29-22 at PC
2015 Scotland more of the same ??

Gotta give the Fighting Scots the edge because the game is in Laurinburg. Pinecrest will fall apart with a hostile crowd. It will be closer than two years ago when the Patriots visited Laurinburg.

Gotta give the Fighting Scots the edge because the game is in Laurinburg. Pinecrest will fall apart with a hostile crowd. It will be closer than two years ago when the Patriots visited Laurinburg.
Just arriving at Pate stadium and seeing this image posted below would make me piss my pants and cry out for mommy.
11986378_877413715671620_1638253203954695226_n.jpg

Last edited:
S2v im going to talk to Go Scots, his comments was disrespectful to you at least your not a Richmond fan.
Write this down...if one of these swindlers come around here talking about ignore button suggestions this week or next week, S2V is going to lose his shizzit...

Oh and about them Richmond folks:
That bunch has the hardware to back up their zaniness...

Anyway, I happen to know for a fact that Richmond company and crew bought one of those Dual Dynamic Ignore Button techniques last week when they had 'em on closeout...sales guy said it was his last one last week, too! Beware...this might just be an okey-doke...

Also...good thing Gud ol S2V didn't just let this topic drop the first four or five times folks told him to on the first couple threads...(pats himself on the back)...

Last edited:
I think this will be a close one. I haven't seen either in person, just Pinecrest being streamed. It is hard to gauge Pinecrest's overall team speed on the computer, but that is usually where Scotland excels.

This does look to be the best team Pinecrest has had since I can remember...very solid. Scotland may be hitting on all cylinders now. This is where the schedule Pinecrest plays makes it hard to critique them. They have stepped it up a little this year in that category.

I will still stick to my conference prediction of Scotland then RC/Pinecrest. That could change and all three teams will soon play it out on the field. Should be fun.

Man you guys take this stuff to serious. LOL Let the dang kids play and have fun. For some of them its their last year of high school and if I remember correctly this is their best years of life. Most of them wont realize it till later in life though. LOL

Have to agree. It could be looked at as though we are fortunate to have some good football in the area, so let's be glad and talk football. We may have a championship caliber team if all lines up correctly for someone in the conference, but lots of football to be played to determine that. Either way I think it's a statement game for someone, at least concerning the conference. Still three teams in probably the top 15 in the state in this conference as of now.

Great replies Dev and 7967. This is one Scotland fan that is greatful for the conference we play in. I consider it one of (if not the best) conferences in the state. I feel like the outcome will be somewhere between the game two years ago and last year. I look forward to a great game Friday night.

I believe Scotland will take the W here. Think it'll be a two score victory. Good luck to both teams and here's hoping you both come out of it injury free.

edited to correct fat finger syndrome....

If I were a betting man, I would bet my whole week's paycheck on Scotland... all 98 dollars and 43 cents worth.

Me and my whole family went down to Lumberton last Friday night for my Uncle Joe’s birthday, Joe Prevatte. Uncle Joe and my Momma are brother and sister. We ate at Fullers BBQ. Boy is that a good place to eat. I ate fried fish, shrimps, chickens, one pork chop and some dumplings and some smoked sausage. Then I got some desert. I am still full from eating at Fullers. Uncle Joe took us to the Lumberton game. They was a playing Pinehurst. I told Uncle Joe that Lumberton was pitiful. They is small and they is slow. Pinehurst gots some big old boys in the line, but they is slow too. They run every play to around one end or the other. Coach Dubus used to run every play up the middle. Pinehurst ain’t doing that. I think maybe they cannot get there big linemen out of the way to go up the middle. My Daddy said that Scotland will hurt there quarterback if and he run the same plays this Friday night. My Daddy said that we will beat Pinehurst by 42 points if and they play us like they played Lumberton. My Daddy is pretty smart about football. So, I thinks that Scotland wins by a score of 55 to 13 and I hope Jon Smith do not hurt there quarterback. Oh yeah, the best thing I might have ate was corn on the cob. Uncle Joe, Aunt Lillie Mae and there 3 boys are coming to Laurinburg for the Pinehurst game. We going to take them to General McCarthers, but it won’t not be as good as Fullers.

Gen. McCarthers might not be good as Fullers, but he got better food than any wheres in Rockingham.

Bubba
Sir, you reminds me of Eminem. Aint no won do the thang like he due. He is smart wit music as you is wit your essays. You bees doing thangs in ways wur you wont bee blasted wit dat ignore button. You bees talking bout footbol, bouts score, bouts scotland, bouts hurting quarterbacks, bouts scotland abeaten everyone, bouts Fuller, eh eh an and bouts Gen. McCarthers.

You bees knowing how to chat the talk and walk the dog. I lernt a lots from you. You see, I bees getting Ignored by plunderers and hoodlums and all sorts of clans from all sorts of counties.

Aint no won day I'd notice anyeone pop dat ignore slap on you. You see, S2V bees attending places like Olive Garden, Cheescake factory, Red Lobsta, Luigi's and Carraba's. You bees supporting the inter circle and I bees supporting the outer monk. See, that pig dont fly round here wit them country papas. Being that I am spink, I qualify for minority treatment.....and they bees calling me "little buddy" wen I piss'em off. No wonders it's a hard nok life for me. I mite need to ax you foe suggestions litter.

You awmost reminds me of Master Donald Trump.

Aint you somethang

Stay in touch-behave
Litter
S2V

Last edited:
I hear tell that Pinecrest has a new play that they are going to try out this Friday against Scotland. They haven't tried it any this year and are saving it for the big game... they are all going to lie down at the same time and let Scotland run over them. That will force the refs to let the clock run fast so Pinecrest can go home and watch soccer, now that golf is over.

I hear tell that Pinecrest has a new play that they are going to try out this Friday against Scotland. They haven't tried it any this year and are saving it for the big game... they are all going to lie down at the same time and let Scotland run over them. That will force the refs to let the clock run fast so Pinecrest can go home and watch soccer, now that golf is over.

Just kidding... I got Pinecrest winning by a couple of touchdowns.

Bubba,
By slice chance, is you sitting in frona the 43yrd line, 3rd role up, on a soft cushion, dress in all Scots Nation Blue??

My grandpa Pablo would be happy to attend a North kakilaki high school country team like Scotland if he was here with us. My Uncle Lucho, Pastor and Adan woodbe amazed to see american footbol verses the norm-futbol.

Would you consider 6,000 heads gone bee filling the property of pate stadium Bubba?

fz2VDnq.jpg

Last edited:
Two top 5 teams will be playing in front of a packed Pate Stadium. Should be an electric atmosphere. I think the Scots will win by 14 but it should be a great ball game to watch.

Reactions: Scots_nation

It is a blocking technique they like to employ, just lie on the ground in front of a defensive
lineman

As I posted a couple of weeks ago (and got attacked for it, LOL), Pinecrest's pass D is extremely questionable (to be kind), and their ultimate abilities as a team are also still unknown due to their very poor schedule.

1) How much does Scotland try to pass the ball?
2) If they do attempt to air it out some, how much success do they have?
3) With Pinecrest being prepared to play this game against the likes of Q Foundation, does any of this even matter?

My guess at the answers:

1) Some, but it won't be the focus.
2) They'll have all the wide open receivers that they care to shake a stick at, and they will get a few easy TDs out of it.
3) Probably not.

My guess at the outcome: Scotland by 21+.

Don't know about that one Hokie, from what Ive seen PC doesn't give up the big play
on the pass. There is just so much unknown here like you say with the schedule that
PC has played. What they'll see tomorrow night is much more than what they've seen this
year athletically. Scotland may just line up and run it right at them. Zamir comes into the
game well rested with a bye week then just 6 carries last week. Scotland may sling it
around a bit. Sling it for Scotland is 12-15 passes though. I guess we will find out
tomorrow night. Have family and friends coming in from a couple hours away for this one.
Save travels for everyone and ofcourse GO SCOTS..........

Last edited:
That is some scoreboard you guy's have maybe Richmond will get off it's backside and get us a brand new one!!

Not as much as you think. I work with a number of UA sponsored programs and businesses and the cash that was handed years ago is not being thrown around like it was when Nike and Adidas started this so called shoe war. It is still very large but it is not handed out to high school and travel teams like when this all started. They will outfit certain teams for sure at no cost or very little cost but the bucks are paid to the colleges, pro teams and individual athletes. MC is just the most profiled team in NC at the time and the regional sales office is in Atl and has a rep in charlotte. but free uniforms is a significant savings for any program since the school systems are strapped or say they are strapped.

Not as much as you think. I work with a number of UA sponsored programs and businesses and the cash that was handed years ago is not being thrown around like it was when Nike and Adidas started this so called shoe war. It is still very large but it is not handed out to high school and travel teams like when this all started. They will outfit certain teams for sure at no cost or very little cost but the bucks are paid to the colleges, pro teams and individual athletes. MC is just the most profiled team in NC at the time and the regional sales office is in Atl and has a rep in charlotte. but free uniforms is a significant savings for any program since the school systems are strapped or say they are strapped.
Very nice writting Mr. JMACDE99. I mean, I realize Scotland has a fantastic looking scoreboard but shouldn't they TOO receive some sort of sponsor from someone just as MC has?

Scotland has been on the destruction trail since 2011 now and I have been thinking, when is something BIG going to pop in the SEC(in regards to a huge sponsor)

There is no regional sales office out here in the country side and never will be. Seems like Charlotte has everything in NC and that is where is stays.

Last edited:
Don't know about that one Hokie, from what Ive seen PC doesn't give up the big play
on the pass. There is just so much unknown here like you say with the schedule that
PC has played. What they'll see tomorrow night is much more than what they've seen this
year athletically. Scotland may just line up and run it right at them. Zamir comes into the
game well rested with a bye week then just 6 carries last week. Scotland may sling it
around a bit. Sling it for Scotland is 12-15 passes though. I guess we will find out
tomorrow night. Have family and friends coming in from a couple hours away for this one.
Save travels for everyone and ofcourse GO SCOTS..........

Scotswin,

The game against the team from VA, Pinecrest gave up huge plays in the secondary. The team from VA was an excellent passing team and much better than we normally see around here. That may have helped Pinecrest actually. Looking forward to this one and I get to go tonight!

Not a fan of either team but I think PC wins easier than people think and after they do i will tell you more.

Scotland 21- pinecrest 17. Think this one is tight and Pinecrest is over the Scotland freak out moment like a couple years ago but White wears them out and Scotland gets a big turnover late to seal it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT