ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland 8-1

Mr. Rutledge

May 28, 2022
They are synchronizing, and nobody is even close to beating them. Anything is possible at any time, but I predict Scotland reaching the Big Ship.

ssssshhhhhhh...... we like to show up quietly...lol. They're holding their own... need to find some answers on the defensive side of the ball. Very excited to see what happens with this year, but I think the next couple of years are going to have everyone's attention.

Last edited:
If placed in the west I doubt Scotland makes it pass round 3. If placed in the east definitely could see the Fighting Scots making a deep run

Reactions: beamer24
I think 71st has too much for anybody in the east to handle this year, Scotland included. And this after losing their star running back to a transfer over the summer.

I think 71st has too much for anybody in the east to handle this year, Scotland included. And this after losing their star running back to a transfer over the summer.
Jacksonville will be an extremely tough out in the playoffs. Well-coached and extremely physical with that human bowling ball JR running back.

Anyone remember a few years back when we traveled to 71st in the playoffs and they were going to beat our brains out? We played for a state championship and they played basketball

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
Scotland has always matched up well with 71st, remember the last meeting
in the east final, scotland lost to them during the year there and went back there in the east final, Scots shut them out. During the conference years Scotland won way more often than 71st.. i worry much more about trips to havelock or jacksonville. Even being on the road is no issue as most fans even though wed take the home game for sure, on the road is where the scots play their best...

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
They are synchronizing, and nobody is even close to beating them. Anything is possible at any time, but I predict Scotland reaching the Big Ship.
I'm just looking at scores, but Britt, TS and Southern Durham weren't close?

i can agree with your point msec, the TS and SD wins maybe not be as impressive now as they seemed on those Friday nights. The Scotland run game is just smoking this year but the quality of the passing just cant be discounted. There is much more worry on the other side of the ball.
.... In 3 Fridays it should/could be a matchup of 2 undefeateds at Pate as PC comes a calling..

Last edited:
Reactions: msec
ehh..I wouldn't say all that... I've been watching 71st the last few years and they have risen over the years... I think their best chance to win 3A was last year with that McCrea kid at LB. They will most definitely make a hard press in the east though, we'll just have to wait and see if the "Brackets Gods" make it possible.

Reactions: Middle Sound Heel
You've got to be kidding me. Scots RB went out and the opportunity to win collapsed.
we were out coached plain and simple (as in many other cases) ... Bailey has always... always...always had issues with making adjustments, he never has a plan B. This is his down fall...this is why he struggles against good well coached teams. We'll make it to the playoffs just to lose to a team who can make adjustments.

Running back out or badly hobbled for the 3rd quarter, but the absolute biggest play was the interception by scot and the db happened to land on the 1 foot line instead of the endzone.. PC GOT a safety and a subsequent TD off this. Totally disagree on your Bailey comment also as to the coaching.. just a matchup of two good football teams and we did not catch any breaks in the third quarter…

Reactions: Swo1980
Rb hobbled so keep running him... (?) box is loaded on downs 1&2 and you still run between tackles... (?) the slant was open on downs 1 and 2.. yet small effort was put towards the short pass, he waited until it was obvious we had to pass and they adjusted. I'm not saying Bailey isn't good... he just struggles against coaches who can make in game adjustment and he rarely adjust at all. For him not be running the offense, you can tell he had his hands all over the play calling this past Friday. I Like the guy, I just question some of his coaching is all....Well win .... lets agree to disagree and hope the coaches and players can put something together before we hit the playoffs. We got to do better if we stand any chance against a team 71st or Jacksonville in the east.

Reactions: Swo1980
8-2

-----fix the clock in the stadium, it skips seconds, it skips multiple seconds, sometimes a slight hesitation and you think ok for the skip its just making up, but that is not the case if you watch it alot, this happens not just every now and then but every minute while it is counting down, expect maybe when the tenths and stuff is up there........
------is there not anything we can do on kickoffs, every team seems to get the ball out past the 40 while we seem to always start between the 20-30 against everybody......
.......the qb hasnt ran the ball much all year til last night, he does seem to have some legs, maybe not on 4th down at the 1 when you have a back with over 2000 yds watching from the sidelines healthy
......its the playoffs now everything starts over

odds on matchups!!!!!!!!!
1 rnd rocky mount
2 rnd eastern alamance/ s durham
3 rnd southern nash or northern nash
4 rnd havelock
5 rnd other half of east

first cold friday night round 1, what can that do

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT