ADVERTISEMENT

Scores for 9/8

I think it will come down to the Bears playing at Robbinsville for the chance to go to the finals.
If the bears have to play at Robbinsville I honest to God would pick Robbinsville in 20 if we hadn’t had to go there my kid would be wearing a ring that’s honest to God the toughest place in the west to win Twin Oaks Stadium I still have bad dreams lmao

They are playing good on both sides of the ball. Still under lightning delay. Once game resumes 4 min left in 2nd Qtr. draughn gets ball to start 2nd half
Glad to hear it somebody gonna have to give Robbinsville and mount airy a game

If the bears have to play at Robbinsville I honest to God would pick Robbinsville in 20 if we hadn’t had to go there my kid would be wearing a ring that’s honest to God the toughest place in the west to win Twin Oaks Stadium I still have bad dreams lmao
Y'all have no clue!!!!!!

This game is close to what the East Surry coach said: Robbinsville keeps pounding, Mt Airy does not let you breathe. 4 th game with running clock start of 2nd half despite 2 long run td’s called back on first play of separate possessions.

This game is close to what the East Surry coach said: Robbinsville keeps pounding, Mt Airy does not let you breathe. 4 th game with running clock start of 2nd half despite 2 long run td’s called back on first play of separate possessions.
I know you guys are loaded but don’t you think Robbinsville could at least make it a game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT