ADVERTISEMENT

ROUND 4 2A WEST BOYS

JM Robinson is playing really, really good basketball right now. It would be hard for me to pick against them at this point. I hope WC doesn't sleep on NS as they are a really good team as well. Right now, I would have to say JM Robinson is the pick. I would say Monroe but as good as that defesne is the offense struggles a lot. But they do battle and caught Lincoln Charter on a really good off night. But that is what happens in high school and college. You never know.

They need to redo the regionals format playing a regional game in a small gym like north surry is just crazy it should be on a neutral court so both schools can bring all their fans

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
They need to redo the regionals format playing a regional game in a small gym like north surry is just crazy it should be on a neutral court so both schools can bring all their fans
Ron King Gymnasium….one tough place to play.
Their girls are headed to Salisbury….now that would’ve been a mess…had they played at home as well.
Kinda like round 2 and Pattons’ boys going in there after the girls played SW Randolph. I’ll bet that gym was rocking!

So are you saying that West Caldwell fans got turned away? North Surry played all season to get this home court advantage.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
So are you saying that West Caldwell fans got turned away? North Surry played all season to get this home court advantage.
I’m saying you don’t play a regionals game in a crackerjack box like that, north called west and told them that tickets where going to be limited so a lot of fans stayed home which is a good thing cause that small place couldn’t hold anymore, west fans filled up a much bigger RS central gym on Saturday but it’s all good west will see them again next year

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m saying you don’t play a regionals game in a crackerjack box like that, north called west and told them that tickets where going to be limited so a lot of fans stayed home which is a good thing cause that small place couldn’t hold anymore, west fans filled up a much bigger RS central gym on Saturday but it’s all good west will see them agai

I’m saying you don’t play a regionals game in a crackerjack box like that, north called west and told them that tickets where going to be limited so a lot of fans stayed home which is a good thing cause that small place couldn’t hold anymore, west fans filled up a much bigger RS central gym on Saturday but it’s all good west will see them again next year
Well it boils down that North earned the higher seed and got to play in their crackerjack box. It was still a regulation court and 5 on 5. It is all good and they will see you next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT