ADVERTISEMENT

ROUND 3 3A WEST BOYS

I also saw that Trinity team play in Joel in Regionals that year. Josh King was an assassin. I think maybe the closest comparison personnel and style wise to this CC team are the East Carteret teams from 5 or 6 years ago.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
It also just occurred to me that 2019 SW Guilford would be a good comparison to what Central Cabarrus is doing to people. And Farmville last year but the short season with minimal non conference makes it kind if hard to compare.
2019 SW Guilford? Man......if CC is anything remotely like that team, they won't be touched. The Langley brothers were incredible (and still are). It always amazed me how they could play at breakneck speed and still be totally under control.

2019 SW Guilford? Man......if CC is anything remotely like that team, they won't be touched. The Langley brothers were incredible (and still are). It always amazed me how they could play at breakneck speed and still be totally under control.
I thought it was a good comparison because CC also has a set of brothers leading a team that plays fast and blows everybody out. The Langley brothers blowing out Wendell Moore’s Cox Mill team in the regional final one of the more shocking results I can remember…maybe not that they won but by how much. Don’t know if CC will keep winning by an average of 45 points like first three rounds, but the set of brothers at CC this year are sophomores averaging 30 points, 11 assists, and 9 steals between the 2 of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT