#5 SOUTH STOKES 43 AT #4 THOMASVILLE 47
=========================================
#14 NORTH ROWAN 58 AT #6 BESSEMER 68
#10 CHRIST THE KING 65 AT #2 WS PREP 76

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
If Hayesville plays like they did last night they’re going to be tough for anyone to beat. I think Hayesville beat Carolina Intl over the summer at one of the recruiting live period showcase events, not that that means a whole lot. Taking South Stokes, Bessemer City and W-S Prep in other games.

I'm still in shock at North Rowan handling Uwharrie like they did.
North Rowan has been one of the better 1A teams year in and year out. I'm just imagining how good they would be this year if they hadn't lost a 6-10 4-star kid (Brandon White) to private schools after his sophomore year. I had really wanted to see McTaggart and Troutman go at it down the line, but also not that upset that Uwharrie lost.

Last edited:
If Hayesville plays like they did last night they’re going to be tough for anyone to beat. I think Hayesville beat Carolina Intl over the summer at one of the recruiting live period showcase events, not that that means a whole lot. Taking South Stokes, Bessemer City and W-S Prep in other games.
Assuming Bessemer City gets by North Rowan, I think they've got a great shot against WS Prep. They have the athletes to match up, a ton of size (6'5 and 6'7 in the frontcourt) and most importantly an elite guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT