#14 WHEATMORE 59 AT #3 NEWTON CONOVER 68
#11 SW RANDOLPH 49 AT #6 NORTH SURRY 59
===================================
#26 WEST WILKES 41 AT #10 FOREST HILLS 68
#15 COMMUNITY SCHOOL OF DAVIDSON 27 AT #2 SALISBURY 50
=================================================

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
The TW Andrews-Lincoln Charter game interests me. You don't ever hear about LC's girls team too much. They must be doing something right.

The TW Andrews-Lincoln Charter game interests me. You don't ever hear about LC's girls team too much. They must be doing something right.
Well, they are playing really good right now. The new AD has 2 daughters that came in new this year. A PG and a scorer which has helped LC this year. Something they have lacked in the past. They played the best I've seen them play in the first half yesterday (watching online NFHS), but played as equally bad in the 2nd half lol. But they have a chance to make some noise. Not sure what TW Andrews has but should be a good game.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Well, they are playing really good right now. The new AD has 2 daughters that came in new this year. A PG and a scorer which has helped LC this year. Something they have lacked in the past. They played the best I've seen them play in the first half yesterday (watching online NFHS), but played as equally bad in the 2nd half lol. But they have a chance to make some noise. Not sure what TW Andrews has but should be a good game.
Expect a lot of full court pressure. They'll try to turn it into a fast paced affair.

My picks:

Randleman by 15
Andrews by 8
Shelby by 25
E Rutherford by 8
NC by 10
N Surry by 6
F Hills by 10
Salisbury by 20

Reactions: Hon Dines
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT