ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1: Pine Lake Prep at Burns

Pine Lake running back Gabe Bolivar is one of the top running backs in the nation per yardage gained this year. They will pound him but they have a receiver that's stepped up to provide some catches also. But they are definitely a run first team.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Visor Boy/ Marlboro Man had his BEST chance to win a ring for the Bulldogs last season and couldn't score points in the playoffs.

Burns is DONE! ! Shelby stuck a fork in you.

Whitney Devinny petitioned down to 2A while he had a shot and FAFO. Dude let Reidsville bitch slap him in POs with all that offensive talent and got hammered by the Rams.

The Burns run is over. Shelby will own Burns again like the old days. Plus they are losing liver mush boy top dawg recruiter as his kid moves on to the Webb.

Whinny had his shot.....FAFO 2A a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
PLP has overachieved this year and they do have talent but I don’t think have enough depth or speed to keep up with burns but PLP is tough I think stay in it for about a half

PLP 20 Burns 41

Visor Boy/ Marlboro Man had his BEST chance to win a ring for the Bulldogs last season and couldn't score points in the playoffs.

Whitney Devinny petitioned down to 2A while he had a shot and FAFO. Dude let Reidsville bitch slap him in POs with all that offensive talent and got hammered by the Rams.

The Burns run is over. Shelby will own Burns again like the old days. Plus they are losing liver mush boy top dawg recruiter as his kid moves on to the Webb.

What is your deal man?

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter

Perfect profile pic!

I can’t lie, that was the biggest letdown, most disappointing performance I ever recall seeing from a CC school in the playoffs, especially with all of that firepower they had. Before a Burns poster mentions it, yeah, you put a running clock on Shelby, but that Shelby team was already “dead” to begin with. I’m talking CC teams versus outside opps.

What’s crazy is, I still would’ve picked Burns over East Duplin. They saw Reidsville, though, showed too much respect, and played way too conservatively.🤮

Reactions: NC Joker
I can’t lie, that was the biggest letdown, most disappointing performance I ever recall seeing from a CC school in the playoffs, especially with all of that firepower they had. Before a Burns poster mentions it, yeah, you put a running clock on Shelby, but that Shelby team was already “dead” to begin with. I’m talking CC teams versus outside opps.
Good to see you back on here after Shelby won.

What’s crazy is, I still would’ve picked Burns over East Duplin. They saw Reidsville, though, showed too much respect, and played way too conservatively.🤮
They tried to throw the ball and Reidsville exposed Mauney as a qb. That’s what really happened. He would stand a better chance to get some yards this year but I don’t think they will last that long. None of this disrespect but just the truth in what happened . But that’s Old news . So far to me Reidsville is most disappointing this year. I have doubts we can stop the run or the pass on one half of the field. One side will be on lock but other side is wide open

He’s a Crest fan in disguise. He claims to be NC Joker but his tendencies exposed him weeks ago.
Gaffney KM Crest Shelby Burns RC fan as well....but the Burns coaching staff laid a freaking egg last year vs Reidsville with all that talent. Just calling a spade a spade bro. Jimmy Teague schooled Whinny Devinny. Burns talent was way better than that. That's was embarrassing for CC. Devine has been good for the redneck snuff dippers in UC. But he’ll never win more than a conference championship. I'd take Barney and Toupee Herron ahead of Devine all day long. The round man at Crust is the daddy rabbit. Burns will always be CC red headed stepchild as long as Visor Boy is there. He's 2As lil bitch. Beg down and FAFO. Ask Shelby about 2A. Gave that ass a beat down.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gaffney KM Crest Shelby Burns RC fan as well....but the Burns coaching staff laid a freaking egg last year vs Reidsville with all that talent. Just calling a spade a spade bro. Jimmy Teague schooled Whinny Devinny. Burns talent was way better than that. That's was embarrassing for CC. Devine has been good for the redneck snuff dippers in UC. But he’ll never win more than a conference championship
My penis is very small so I come on here to attempt to talk smack about another coach. It’s like a digital penis pump for me and my boyfriend loves when I do it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nice try Stewie. Your words reveal more than you know but other things nail down even more about you. Technology can be fun sometimes.

I skimmed through a little bit of what you typed and got confused by the second paragraph. How is that even relevant to the topic?

Reactions: FACT24
Nice try Stewie. Your words reveal more than you know but other things nail down even more about you. Technology can be fun sometimes.

I skimmed through a little bit of what you typed and got confused by the second paragraph. How is that even relevant to the topic?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but he loves it

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely one of my “friends” didn’t tell who I really am to someone that knows you. Nobody knows my IP…
Dude I have no clue what you are talking about but then again Cleveland County is pretty small and people do talk. Been to Lake James lately?
👀 I also know that a few other people on here are told what topics to hit on. Doesn’t make sense to you does it? You following me “bro”. Don’t worry I’ll never tell…🤷‍♂️

Dude I have no clue what you are talking about but then again Cleveland County is pretty small and people do talk. Been to Lake James lately?
👀 I also know that a few other people on here are told what topics to hit on. Doesn’t make sense to you does it? You following me “bro”. Don’t worry I’ll never tell…🤷‍♂️
Lol...youre EZ.
Good try

BTW.... I don't give two squirts of rat piss who you or anybody else thinks or knows who I am. I stand by what I post and also don't care WHO likes it or does not like it. The fact of the matter is Whinny laid an egg vs Teague last year in Reidsville. It was Burns best chance go win another ring.....right or wrong🤷 The truth hurts. It was disappointing. I pull for all cty schools.

Keep changing my quotes......thats some funny shit. I don't care. And no I've not been to LJ lately, but will be going soon
if you'd like to ride🥱

BTW I’m very enamored that you're such a big fan of mine😎.....glad you're tailing alone.

Seriously, I do enjoy reading your post. You're so full of yourself.

Now go hammer PL and work your way back to Reidsville and be better prepared this time.

BTW.... I don't give two squirts of rat piss who you or anybody else thinks or knows who I am. I stand by what I post and also don't care WHO likes it or does not like it. The fact of the matter is Whinny laid an egg vs Teague last year in Reidsville. It was Burns best chance go win another ring.....right or wrong🤷 The truth hurts. It was disappointing. I pull for all cty schools.

Keep changing my quotes......thats some funny shit. I don't care. And no I've not been to LJ lately, but will be going soon
if you'd like to ride🥱

BTW I’m very enamored that you're such a big fan of mine😎.....glad you're tailing alone.

Seriously, I do enjoy reading your post. You're so full of yourself.

Now go hammer PL and work your way back to Reidsville and be better prepared this time.
Don’t flatter yourself McFly and company. Hello McFly!! McFly!! I’m following the topic at hand not you. No PLP posters so you guys will have to do for now. It’s called tendencies and you continuously contradict yourself. You do care what people think. Two squirts of rat piss…. Too easy as you said. I’m laughing, you’re laughing… we’re all laughing. Oh you definitely care stable boy. #saddleupbuttercup

I don’t have to try. That’s why it’s easy. Use a VPN pony boy.
You don't have a clue stewiew......you think so? Maybe you're close, but really who gives a flip.
Worry about getting to the third rd.
You're the only one that gives two squirts of rat piss. I could care less.
Like I said, I stand by what I post. Ain't running from it.
Go Dawgs, visor boy, and liver mush boy!

You don't have a clue stewiew......you think so? Maybe you're close, but really who gives a flip.
Worry about getting to the third rd.
You're the only one that gives two squirts of rat piss. I could care less.
Like I said, I stand by what I post. Ain't running from it.
Go Dawgs, visor boy, and liver mush boy!
Yet here you are pony boy. Your game logic from the get go was so far off. We lost to Reidsville sure but blaming Devine? Did you watch the game? Who the hell thought we would throw 3 picks?? Sometimes shit happens and that night it did. On the positive side at least there is some kind of conversation in this dead topic. You can stand, sit, run or jump into your opinion but it’s all a mask that many on here see straight through but hell carry on “Joker”. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Bulldog94
I don't know what the deal is with our defense man. We got up 28-0 and just decided to stop playing on that side of the ball. Thankfully it didn't matter with that big of a lead but dang we can't do that next week. Bunker Hill will run it down our throats.

And yeah a ton of flags tonight

Went back and watched this morning on youtube and Mookie had a field day

He had two long runs called back , he could have been closer to 400..... He ran it like a man possessed last night as did 6.... Loved Diamonts game plan of short throws (save the bomb) helping Ben get it out quick , to protect that ankle, as well as the big fronts to focus on the run more..... How many team rushing yards did Burns end up with, had to be close to or over 500.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT