ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville vs WSP

Has robbinsville been overrated this season
I wouldn’t go as far to say that. Two totally different styles of football being played and WSP had athletes all over the field, with coaching and discipline that team would not be touched . Robbinsville will not play another team that talented the rest of the season

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Got to believe in my gut now for sure Mitchell has to be your year if robbinsville struggled that bad against prep
Come on man, that was a heck of a ballgame. Give both teams credit. I have never been to Robbinsville, but bet it’s not an easy place to go to and play. Then add a 5 hour bus ride. I wished I had made the drive.

OBTW, didn’t care who won.

Mountie heard you on here bragging about how great mountain football is anyone knows that has seen prep play they are fast but that’s about it , no way they should play robbinsville like that , mt airy and East surry took them apart , but we are just braggers that’s all we hear from you ,

Reactions: Bearfan71
Mountie heard you on here bragging about how great mountain football is anyone knows that has seen prep play they are fast but that’s about it , no way they should play robbinsville like that , mt airy and East surry took them apart , but we are just braggers that’s all we hear from you ,
Robbinsville was down 2 starting linemen, freshmen running the ball all night. Their star player came back out with more tape than leather on his ankle. He was less than 50%. Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt.

Hates off to WSP. They are a great ball team. Lot of heart and a lot of athletes. First time in a long time I’ve seen a team outside the SMC come in and hit a SMC team in the mouth all game long. I for one feel better about the Mitchell game now simply because I don’t think Mitchell’s qb will be able to escape pressure like WSP’s did.

Live in your mountain forum guys , good luck to your kids ,be happy your small 1a , cause 1aa going thru tarboro east or mt airy for some time to come .

• Haha
Reactions: mbdfan
Live in your mountain forum guys , good luck to your kids ,be happy your small 1a , cause 1aa going thru tarboro east or mt airy for some time to come .
OK I said I was out but, I guess your sometime to come is this spring, East will be 2a in the fall. You are an east fan correct?? I would have thought you would have known that

Go Mountaineers

Hates off to WSP. They are a great ball team. Lot of heart and a lot of athletes. First time in a long time I’ve seen a team outside the SMC come in and hit a SMC team in the mouth all game long. I for one feel better about the Mitchell game now simply because I don’t think Mitchell’s qb will be able to escape pressure like WSP’s did.
Well I don't know how Mitchell will do against Robbinsville but watching this game the two teams remind me a lot of each other. The reason the WSP QB had to escape a lot is because he didn't have a very good line in front of him so while Mitchell QB might not have his escape ability I believe he has a much better line in front of him and I believe that's what the game will come down to the trenches.

Mitchell gave East all they wanted and more. Robbinsville is the title town. Y’all don’t understand there’s not that much difference we’d be just fine 1aa. I’d have preferred us being 1aa.

Dude if you aren't gonna follow conversations, injury reports ect from teams other than east Surry, then dont
We will live in the mountain forum and just keep counting all these state ship rings these mountain teams have accumulated over the past 50 years....

Tarboro is a different level year to year than the ones you mentioned, quit riding their coattails.

Mount Airy lost to Pisgah, a mountain team, earlier this season and Murphy stomped East the last time they played, so please chill.

Robbinsville and WSP playin some ball...Lets ya know how scary East Surry still is....YIKES!!
It tells me that Robbinsville isnt use to seeing a team with that level of athletes ever or that type of scheme much. Where as East sees WSP every year and is use to playing their personnel and East also see those types of schemes frequently. It says nothing about the relative strength of Robbinsville or East, only that football teams matchup differently. If Robbinsville saw spread schemes every other week and WSP athletes every season they would certainly somewhat adapt to it over time. WSP is a very difficult team to contend with if you've never played them before, you cant prepare in practice or film work for that level of athleticism.

He must have de-enrolled at Clemson...played the whole game tonight.
Man the TOS must have it wrong.

EzJWoXzUcAIT3eJ.jpg

Reactions: Purple1995
It tells me that Robbinsville isnt use to seeing a team with that level of athletes ever or that type of scheme much. Where as East sees WSP every year and is use to playing their personnel and East also see those types of schemes frequently. It says nothing about the relative strength of Robbinsville or East, only that football teams matchup differently. If Robbinsville saw spread schemes every other week and WSP athletes every season they would certainly somewhat adapt to it over time. WSP is a very difficult team to contend with if you've never played them before, you cant prepare in practice or film work for that level of athleticism.
Couldn’t have said that any better. WSP deserved to win that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT