ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Eastern Randolph

What do you mean ?
I don’t understand but Robbinsville was hit with the injury bug this year and are missing their starting Qb who was very accurate and could run. Starting FB is just been back a couple of weeks from a shoulder injury. Put all this together and throw in a 5 hr drive which Robbinsville isn’t use to this time of year when they usually have the magic of Big Oaks Stadium on their side and I came up with a 21 to 20 score going up against the #1 seed on the road

I don’t say a whole lot on here, but if we do lose, it will not be because of these reasons. QB play has been outstanding since he settled in, getting Williams back was like a boost of nitrus, and we’ve made several long trips this time of year. Maybe not round 3 but it really doesn’t matter to us. Rd 3, 4, 5, 6...The biggest game is always on the road! Best of luck tomorrow night.

I don’t understand but Robbinsville was hit with the injury bug this year and are missing their starting Qb who was very accurate and could run. Starting FB is just been back a couple of weeks from a shoulder injury. Put all this together and throw in a 5 hr drive which Robbinsville isn’t use to this time of year when they usually have the magic of Big Oaks Stadium on their side and I came up with a 21 to 20 score going up against the #1 seed on the road
Man I just figured you picking ER would lead to an avalanche of “you don’t know what’s coming” posts or something to that effect…
I was wrong…
Thank goodness

Man I just figured you picking ER would lead to an avalanche of “you don’t know what’s coming” posts or something to that effect…
I was wrong…
Thank goodness
you are talking about Robbinsville not use to traveling?.... well Andrews isn't used to playing this deep in the playoffs then, there you go, now we are even 😂😂

ER needs to win this game desperately. If not you will forever be an SMC door mat..that's all smoke and mirrors come playoff time.
Desperately?
They are teenagers…
Only thing they need desperately is to keep on keeping on…
The only people who think any HS team is in a “must win situation” are boosters/fans who are living through said teenagers. They are the ones who will be doing all the hand wringing and whining next week. The teenagers will be chasing each other and texting while driving…
Having said that, safe travels to Robbinsville and hopefully both teams come out of game healthy.

Desperately?
They are teenagers…
Only thing they need desperately is to keep on keeping on…
The only people who think any HS team is in a “must win situation” are boosters/fans who are living through said teenagers. They are the ones who will be doing all the hand wringing and whining next week. The teenagers will be chasing each other and texting while driving…
Having said that, safe travels to Robbinsville and hopefully both teams come out of game healthy.
Spot on ! Most everyone on here like to make it seem like they are part of the team. Lol Many take these comments way to serious. It’s fun sometimes to post things just to get a rise out of those who do go overboard and think their teams are unbeatable or make every excuse in the world when they do lose. It’s all in fun and it looks like my job here has worked. They are no bad teams at this point and may the best teams win

Great retort. But lose this one...and it will be thrown back in your face trust me. the SMC are pretty good at that..please don't act like you didn't see all the messages last year when Murphy blazed yall by 40 or so....and bro..it's a messageboard...desperate and must win is sports talk...lighten up...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣same for Mt.Airy...they will be beheaded if Hayesville beats them...Now go ahead and take me to jail...too serious morons..we support we talk junk...its a messageboard..LMAO!! ER you can lose to Andrews...but not Murphy or Robbinsville..or you wont hear the end of it til next year...and who said antyhing about a bad team..but go ahead and keep that moral victory jargan at home...it's win or go home time baby!!! Let's get hype!!!

Last edited:
Great retort. But lose this one...and will be thrown back in your face trust me. ....and bro..it's a messageboard...desperate and must win is sports talk...lighten up...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣same for Mt.Airy...they will be beheaded if Hayesville beats them...Now go ahead and take me to jail...too serious morons..we support we talk junk...its a messageboard..LMAO!!
Didn’t take long to flush you out this morning 😂. You big dummy 😂

Reactions: thekidd12
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make the long drive but safe travels to the Black Knights. Hope this is a classic. May the best team win. Good luck to ER. I expect this to be a close game and not like the last game ER played against a SMC team.

Reactions: thekidd12
Wildcat..i suppose Andrews..definitely an epic fail if you guys lose...Dummy2...LMAO good luck..and good season so far..just finish up strong..or its a waste...lol..lets pour it on thick..🤣🤣🤣im just kidding good luck..but you know im tellin you the truth..if you're an Andrews fan...you guys have been the the butt of all the SMC jokes for years..I hope you win it all..now back to da bashing🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: sbbbfan
Wildcat..i suppose Andrews..definitely an epic fail if you guys lose...Dummy2...LMAO good luck..and good season so far..just finish up strong..or its a waste...lol..lets pour it on thick..🤣🤣🤣im just kidding good luck..but you know im tellin you the truth..if you're an Andrews fan...you guys have been the the butt of all the SMC jokes for years..I hope you win it all..now back to da bashing🤣🤣🤣
Win or lose it’s not a waste. SMC CHAMPIONS, 12 & 0 season. Knocked off 4 Top 10 teams along the way. It’s all good

i agree wildcat..you know it's all about friendly fire and feather ruffling. Yall accomplished an amazing feat against a tough schedule. Now it would be Epic to win it all..to add to what you've already done. What you said was true.. ..that big prize is just the imperial icing on the cake...this Andrews team would rival some of the other perennial SMC teams with all the marbles..but yep win or lose..you guys have closed a lot of mouths so far this year.

i agree wildcat..you know it's all about friendly fire and feather ruffling. Yall accomplished an amazing feat against a tough schedule. Now it would be Epic to win it all..to add to what you've already done. What you said was true.. ..that big prize is just the imperial icing on the cake...this Andrews team would rival some of the other perennial SMC teams with all the marbles..but yep win or lose..you guys have closed a lot of mouths so far this year.
I’ve been really layed back this year. I tried to remember the old saying of act like you been there before. Be humble and don’t act like the ones who you have despised for rubbing it in for decades. Andrews hasn’t been here since the early 60’s and have been at the bottom for many years. Having said that how many teams in the State could field a power house team with a enrollment of 210 students. Many teams for many years could just keep throwing fresh players in the game till they wore Andrews out by the second half. Andrews have had many good athletes but just not the numbers to compete at a competitive level. This year has been a perfect storm. Andrews is solid in all 3 phases of the game, they are not cocky, they do not get rattled and keep the same emotions whether it’s close or a blow out. We have a huge game tonight against Murphy in Andrews and the kids know it’s hard to beat a good team twice. Murphy will bring their A game and we will have to match their play. So yes no matter what the outcome in the 3rd round the fans of Andrews will remember this team forever

I’ve been really layed back this year. I tried to remember the old saying of act like you been there before. Be humble and don’t act like the ones who you have despised for rubbing it in for decades. Andrews hasn’t been here since the early 60’s and have been at the bottom for many years. Having said that how many teams in the State could field a power house team with a enrollment of 210 students. Many teams for many years could just keep throwing fresh players in the game till they wore Andrews out by the second half. Andrews have had many good athletes but just not the numbers to compete at a competitive level. This year has been a perfect storm. Andrews is solid in all 3 phases of the game, they are not cocky, they do not get rattled and keep the same emotions whether it’s close or a blow out. We have a huge game tonight against Murphy in Andrews and the kids know it’s hard to beat a good team twice. Murphy will bring their A game and we will have to match their play. So yes no matter what the outcome in the 3rd round the fans of Andrews will remember this team forever
Anybody that knows Andrews football can thank Jamie and that group of parents for holding that team together
No doubt the best Andrews team in a lifetime

Anybody that knows Andrews football can thank Jamie and that group of parents for holding that team together
No doubt the best Andrews team in a lifetime
Jamie is the key !!! He has kept this group together for all these years. It’s just a well rounded group from every single player to every coach. It’s been a great ride

Reactions: therealsquid
Et tu Wildcat???
😢

SMC gets an extra 10 points because mountain teams hit harder than flantlanders. 🤣 If I was an Andrews fan, I would be cheering for Robbinsville as that would let me have home field advantage throughout the rest of the playoffs.

In all seriousness though, I think for ER to win, it needs to be a close game. If they let Robbinsville get up I could see it being a 20+ point win for them.

Strop the veer and option attacks by playing assignment football. However, I'm a firm believer that solid technique trumps assignment football and offsets athleticism. This will be an intriguing game, and I plan on stopping in for a while to see who does what better. Pulling for the Piedmont, but I'll say Andrews 21-20.
Andrews so good this year they win games they aren't even playing in!

SMC gets an extra 10 points because mountain teams hit harder than flantlanders. 🤣 If I was an Andrews fan, I would be cheering for Robbinsville as that would let me have home field advantage throughout the rest of the playoffs.

In all seriousness though, I think for ER to win, it needs to be a close game. If they let Robbinsville get up I could see it being a 20+ point win for them.
Go Black Knights !!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
NFHS will be the only streaming of this game 😭

Hope it's not the motion camera. Hate for someone to pay 12 bucks and miss several plays. We here in the mtns are spoiled to good streaming of the games. Don't understand why the rest of the state is behind on this.

NFHS will be the only streaming of this game 😭

Hope it's not the motion camera. Hate for someone to pay 12 bucks and miss several plays. We here in the mtns are spoiled to good streaming of the games. Don't understand why the rest of the state is behind on this.
Seen something a minute ago saying they are “working” on another stream option.

I might be wrong but I don't think he is allowed to do that
Can a fan not do it live on their Facebook page.
Our Mayor has done several this year especially on away games. I know this is the playoffs but I don’t see how the NCHSAA can regulate a fan from streaming the game on their own Facebook live page. Maybe that’s the catch because Kevin is the media

Reactions: footballstar_17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT