ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts, some football related, some not

@Darkhorse#34 will that running back for St. Paul’s be coming back? I completely forgot about them. I also didn’t know anything about the qb position at Reidsville until @tarheel fan1 had posted about it. @UNC91 , the ship was already sinking in Raleigh and now today I see that T Smith is entering the draft. But, KKIAW 😂😂😂😂.

I mean the qb is expected to be ready. But my point is you just never know about timetables and recoveries. We do have a back up that is working his way to be ready he is 6'6 and would start at most 2a and 3a programs.

I mean the qb is expected to be ready. But my point is you just never know about timetables and recoveries. We do have a back up that is working his way to be ready he is 6'6 and would start at most 2a and 3a programs.
We had a qb like that a few years back who’s now playing for Hampton University. That kid was so good but just didn’t have any reliable receivers. We’re going to have to find a running back or we’re not going to get very far.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
so you upgraded from horrible to terrible, kool
Keep talking clown boy. That's your problem, always talking shit to everyone. I came from the mud and made it to live a very happy overachieving life. You on the other hand ain't worth a shit. On a message board with no team, you just like following kids and staring at as many kids as possible. I've already told your clown ass we can meet up in the streets, your front yard. Wherever you want clown boy, and promise your attitude will change asap........

We had a qb like that a few years back who’s now playing for Hampton University. That kid was so good but just didn’t have any reliable receivers. We’re going to have to find a running back or we’re not going to get very far.
Seems like your coach is always recruiting and will find a back or two and a few lineman and a few receivers before summer

Keep talking clown boy. That's your problem, always talking shit to everyone. I came from the mud and made it to live a very happy overachieving life. You on the other hand ain't worth a shit. On a message board with no team, you just like following kids and staring at as many kids as possible. I've already told your clown ass we can meet up in the streets, your front yard. Wherever you want clown boy, and promise your attitude will change asap........
In my history of being on and around these boards, you are by far the most aggressive, malicious, and repulsive poster I've come across. There is a difference between jawing/ribbing one another and just being a prick. I've never had a problem with you personally, but seeing the bantor between you and other posters makes it abundantly clear that you're an insufferable ass. There are times others might "have it coming to them", but most of the time that is not the case...and while I firmly believe these boards would be more enjoyable without you on here, every crowd has a Jackass King, and you sir, are ours.

That being said, you can get up with @daagoob and come to a Maiden game with him. It would be quite the sight for @Maiden Creek and myself to see you talk all that shit in person.

child-yawning-vector-id629779644

Seems like your coach is always recruiting and will find a back or two and a few lineman and a few receivers before summer
Our running game has been non existent for the last 3-4 years. When we played your Stallions we had the older Freshwater playing in the backfield and he caused some problems for opposing teams but since then we’ve been mediocre at best. I do like our qb and #10 (Bell) on the d-line but our qb has no true receivers. We have Sutton but he’s so short that all a team has to do is take a page out of the Wrh playbook. Coach Motsinger shut him down and he was by far our biggest playmaker. We have to hope that Coach Moore is working his tail off this off-season to try and find us a good rb and a couple of big receivers. Both area teams Hertford County and Currituck County sure had some and they were good. I’m still trying to see our schedule and see who we have lined up. For some reason I think we have a home and home with East Duplin but I’m not 💯. I’m sure we’ll play a 757 team and most likely someone from around the Goldsboro area. I wasn’t joking when I said I fully expect your Stallions to make a lot of noise this season. Swo is going to be a very dangerous team imo. Also curious to see how St. Paul’s comes out with that stud rb.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well it’s another all nighter for me tonight out here in deep Camden County. Working these crazy hours used to be easy for me but now as I near 50 it’s starting to take its toll on me. If I could only go back I’d do things a lot differently, starting with my career path. Oh well, to late now. I’ll just go work on some of the cars and listen to Salty Cracker on Rumble. Reeeeestream!!!

Our running game has been non existent for the last 3-4 years. When we played your Stallions we had the older Freshwater playing in the backfield and he caused some problems for opposing teams but since then we’ve been mediocre at best. I do like our qb and #10 (Bell) on the d-line but our qb has no true receivers. We have Sutton but he’s so short that all a team has to do is take a page out of the Wrh playbook. Coach Motsinger shut him down and he was by far our biggest playmaker. We have to hope that Coach Moore is working his tail off this off-season to try and find us a good rb and a couple of big receivers. Both area teams Hertford County and Currituck County sure had some and they were good. I’m still trying to see our schedule and see who we have lined up. For some reason I think we have a home and home with East Duplin but I’m not 💯. I’m sure we’ll play a 757 team and most likely someone from around the Goldsboro area. I wasn’t joking when I said I fully expect your Stallions to make a lot of noise this season. Swo is going to be a very dangerous team imo. Also curious to see how St. Paul’s comes out with that stud rb.
SWO schedule is brutal…3rd toughest in 2a East in ‘21…if they win as many as they lose…I’ll agree with you. St.Paul’s with Baldwin is gonna be a tough out for everybody. I ain’t counting out the Nor’easters either. WRH and East Duplin will definitely be in the mix.

There is a team that no one speaks of….Princeton. Why? I can’t figure it out.

It’s the same way over here in the west with East Surry. You’ll see…Shelby, Reidsville, Maiden, Monroe, Salisbury etc etc.

Semi Final teams!…and yet….nobody brings them up. It’s a head scratcher for me.

Well it’s another all nighter for me tonight out here in deep Camden County. Working these crazy hours used to be easy for me but now as I near 50 it’s starting to take its toll on me. If I could only go back I’d do things a lot differently, starting with my career path. Oh well, to late now. I’ll just go work on some of the cars and listen to Salty Cracker on Rumble. Reeeeestream!!!
They say 50 is the new 40….I say 50 suxed!😜

Thanks, but no. I have a Braun Series 9 it works well. What I'm interested in is the apparatus to trim nasal and ear hairs. I can't seem to see them anymore, even with strong reading glasses, and it looks like I'll have to upgrade from using scissors. Sorry about any confusion.
J

All quiet here, I'm headed to the River/lake for 10 days for the annual "fill up the freezer" with crappie trip. They are biten. RV is packed, fire wood wagon is loaded so we are off this afternoon. I will check back for futher developments on here.

All quiet here, I'm headed to the River/lake for 10 days for the annual "fill up the freezer" with crappie trip. They are biten. RV is packed, fire wood wagon is loaded so we are off this afternoon. I will check back for futher developments on here.
Enjoy that time in nature. I believe the world would be a better place if everyone just went out into nature, unplugged, and just enjoyed being there in the present. Don't dwell on the past, don't worry about the future, just enjoy the now. Breathe in fresh air, feel the warmth of the sun, drink a beer if ya got one, light up a cigar. Relax

I see ole “Nine Times” floated through…reminding us he’s got the underdog golden lions til proven otherwise.

Could’ve just passed wind and fanned it…would’ve had same effect!😂😂😂…but…noooo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
They would’ve won the state championship as well.
They were very good.

Mitchell and Mountain Island Charter did play them tough though. I realize their 1aa championship game was a blowout….but East Surry would’ve had to beat Reidsville again….that wouldn’t have been easy to do….definitely possible though.

Nor’easter wuddn’t no joke either! Goob

• Haha
Otis and I watched the 1aa state championship game when we left our state championship game against your Rams. They were so good and would’ve steamrolled our Eagles had we of played them.
It's going to be a while before we see a passing attack like that come through 1a again imo. Was depressing watching Tarboros defense get shredded like that lol. Idk if they'd have slowed down northeasterns offense or not,as we scored 28. We were scoring right with them before the turnover bug bit tarboro

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
It's going to be a while before we see a passing attack like that come through 1a again imo. Was depressing watching Tarboros defense get shredded like that lol. Idk if they'd have slowed down northeasterns offense or not,as we scored 28. We were scoring right with them before the turnover bug bit tarboro

I saw that game, that's why you need to have an efficient passing game in your arsenal. You can get away with being offensively one dimensional in 1A/1AA in NC. Other classifications you're very rarely winning any rings much less consistently.

I saw that game, that's why you need to have an efficient passing game in your arsenal. You can get away with being offensively one dimensional in 1A/1AA in NC. Other classifications you're very rarely winning any rings much less consistently.
💯. Watching some Shelby games from the 80s, 90s and 2000s you rarely saw them throw it. But now they got a legit passing attack.

Spence looked magnificent! Constant pressure, that uppercut was the money punch.

Looks like Crawford is next! I won't make it to that fight lol. But will def order it. I like crawford as well, but Spence is my favorite boxer at the moment

It was fun skimming through the 1a boards and seeing how confident the west was this season

Otis and I watched the 1aa state championship game when we left our state championship game against your Rams. They were so good and would’ve steamrolled our Eagles had we of played them.

East surry would have won. But you guys had a pass rush that could have slowed them down some though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT