ADVERTISEMENT

Queens Grant 3-0 @ Charlotte Christian 2-0 11-25-14

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
One team the 1A public school division is sleeping on Queens Grant slowly is hitting there stride and have a tough test against private school charlotte Christian. Queens Grant is lead by 6'5 2015 Guard Demetry Leake and 6'8 2016 forward Patrick Tape. Charlotte Christian is led by Yale signee Trey Phills son of the late Charlotte Hornet Bobby Phills.
This post was edited on 11/23 10:04 AM by Xman8balla

I am pretty sure the 6'8 kid was there last year and from what I hear has improved. The other kid I'm not sure about. Is this either 1 of the 2 new kids that came in? I had heard they got a new kid from Mallard Creek and another one from Rocky River? Even with QG improved they still won't too Albemarle in the YVC West. From what I know about both programs I would expect this to be a good game with Christian topping QG in a close game.

Kid is from rocky river and is a D1 Prospect can play i doubt there are many kids like him on the 1A level.This will be a good game ill look forward to seeing how things play out. The big kid has improved and was there last year he is just a junior should see recruiting take off.

This post was edited on 11/24 6:33 AM by Xman8balla

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT