ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs Red Springs

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
Swett.jpg

Last edited:
Next up - Red Springs.
I aint read up on them boys but I'm thanking they bees have some play making suppa stars. I'm just not po sure though. I cant wait until Friday pa.....

@Eastcoastman1957
Sir,
will you by slight chance be in attendance at this game. i just learnt they has an exceptional RB. imma tad nervous bouts dat RS running back, but imma looking forward to it. aint no shame in our game. we bees playing with excitement. I told Rufus & Boquisha the game starts at 9:30 just so they aint aggravating the heck out of me.

Just come on down to red springs and take your shirt off and swang it like a helicopter

stop being so mean pa. just come on and let's drank us a cold one and throw down cus

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

heelz
sir,
them devils has some good size on the line but they bees slacking on defense. aint no way they gonna win a game if they continue leaving that gap open. They sho cant cover dat outside as the rams cut dat corner. In my most honest opining mr. heelzfor2, if they could change their game to passing instead of by ground they would move the sticks.

devils scored off our mistake, missed tackles, etc....

dat wus one of the longest games. refs were throwing flags if someones nose wus running, or if players bumped into one another, or perhaps if they gave each other a high5.

my rams have to fix a great share of kinks. i'm sure coach & staff will prepare them for the game ahead - grays creek

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT