ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton @ Clinton Listen Live

Not much to talk about in this one Clinton came out offensively alil different tonight went heavy pass maybe 95% but it’s what Princeton defense was giving them. QB Nydarion Blackwell threw for 4 TDs 3 of them to Josiah McLaurin still waiting on the yardage. Starting defense did exactly what they needed to do put Princeton in some uncomfortable situations Bulldogs didn’t find success until late in garbage time vs our JV guys. 5-0 now on to conference play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Who claimed the Dark Horses can’t pass?????
There were some running moves that were Sportscenter highlight quality
The starting Dark Horse defense had that Princeton single wing offense stymied.

Last edited:
All you dark Horse fans need to pray for is no injuries. Win by 1 or win by 40, no injuries, cause your season doesn’t start until end of October early November.

Last edited:
Reactions: sam
All you dark Horse fans need to pray for is no injuries. Win by 1 or win by 40, no injuries, cause you season doesn’t start until end of October early November.
Uh win by 1 or by 40? our coach is very conscious about not running up scores. Certainly you must not think they could not score more than 40 last night. They could have easily but they played reserves a lot . Conserve the talent , develope talent . I think most any team or fan base hopes there are no injuries

Uh win by 1 or by 40? our coach is very conscious about not running up scores. Certainly you must not think they could not score more than 40 last night. They could have easily but they played reserves a lot . Conserve the talent , develope talent . I think most any team or fan base hopes there are no injuries
What the hell are you talking about? My comment was not related to score, it was more about just staying healthy. I know Clinton can and should beat any team by 25+ points. I witnessed that vs WRH, but again that was not the point of my post. You guys won’t be tested until playoff time probably not even till round 2-3.

Chill man. Take some antacids for the ulcer your gonna get being so angry all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT