ADVERTISEMENT

Preliminary brackets finally out

FreedomAlum

Mar 2, 2022
Morganton

Looks like Churvyl's coming to Ramseur. I'm glad this isn't American Legion baseball. That would be one intense crowd.
Have you ever been to Cherryville's baseball stadium Chute? It's like one that a rookie league team might have in the minors (in fact it reminds me a little of Johnson City). It's not quite as nice as Shelby, but it's great for a high school.

They got to play in the summer league. As a a little warm up

Interesting video. Trace Moffitt was still with Trinity then. He wound up transferring to Southeast Guilford before the season started. Had he stayed, Trinity was probably favorites to win conference.

I can see why the big football schools are drooling all over Harrison. He has massive potential. I've got to make it up to Reidsville to see him one of these days.

Looks like Churvyl's coming to Ramseur. I'm glad this isn't American Legion baseball. That would be one intense crowd.
Cherryvilles’ basketball team ain’t bad….they did muster a win over that 7 seed Bessemer City during the regular season. They’ve played some good teams….East Gaston, Shelby, Burns, Bessemer City….I’m hoping the Ironmen show up down there and give y’all a fit. 😜

Let’s go! Churvyl!

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Cherryvilles’ basketball team ain’t bad….they did muster a win over that 7 seed Bessemer City during the regular season. They’ve played some good teams….East Gaston, Shelby, Burns, Bessemer City….I’m hoping the Ironmen show up down there and give y’all a fit. 😜

Let’s go! Churvyl!
Cmon Maiden..
Thought we were friends (as much as people who have actually never met and only have an online connection can be)
Cherryville??
Sorry didn’t sleep a lot last night…😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Cmon Maiden..
Thought we were friends (as much as people who have actually never met and only have an online connection can be)
Cherryville??
Sorry didn’t sleep a lot last night…😂😂😂
My eldest child would get me if I didn’t pull for Cherryville…..I’m just hoping they play well.

I’ll be pulling for y’all after that.

Reactions: thekidd12
Interesting video. Trace Moffitt was still with Trinity then. He wound up transferring to Southeast Guilford before the season started. Had he stayed, Trinity was probably favorites to win conference.

I can see why the big football schools are drooling all over Harrison. He has massive potential. I've got to make it up to Reidsville to see him one of these days.
So weird of how and why he transferred to SE Guilford. Unfortunately got hurt there and missed the last half of season.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
(Leap frog rule) Butler finished below Providence and Providence didn't make the playoffs so Butler can get in.
That’s such a dumb rule. Hate that Butler gets punished because Providence overall body of work was below them.

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT