ADVERTISEMENT

Prelim Brackets

I’m not sure if that’ll be true about them this time. They may have recruited some linemen

Robbinsville wins 1a , Mitchell is overrated
No real argument from me. Think most all Mitchell fans would and will say Robbinsville should be and are the outright favorites and should be ranked higher than Mitchell.
But having said that while Robbinsville may very well destroy Mitchell, I fell certain the boy’s in purple will compete at the highest level they are capable of. May not be enough but they will play hard.
That is if Mitchell gets by CTK.

Go Mountaineers

No real argument from me. Think most all Mitchell fans would and will say Robbinsville should be and are the outright favorites and should be ranked higher than Mitchell.
But having said that while Robbinsville may very well destroy Mitchell, I fell certain the boy’s in purple will compete at the highest level they are capable of. May not be enough but they will play hard.

Go Mountaineers
don't bother with him bowhunter, he is just trying to get a rise out of me due to my being vocal about my disdain for how the East Surry program is being ran.

Go Mountaineers
How would you rate Mitchell's offensive and defensive lines Bowhunter?

Wander if it will be possible to get tickets to the game ? I would like to see Mitchell play and watching them online is just not the same ...

How would you rate Mitchell's offensive and defensive lines Bowhunter?
They have preformed above what I expected this year as everyone is a new starter. I don’t think they are at the level of last season just due to size. However, they seem to be quicker. Overall they are well above average for a 1a school. I could see both Robbinsville and Murphy giving them fits. Due to size and experience.

The strength of the defense is the linebackers. (if healthy).

I am not trying to bad mouth/underestimate the Mitchell team at all. They have played way above “my” expectations for this season. I expected them to be down this season and make a run next year. So I may still have that in my mind and underestimate them even now.

I just try and be as realistic as “I” see things. Don’t get me wrong I am as big a Mitchell fan as there is but I am not gonna try and over blow things. While there are no rings in Ledger, I am convinced that Mitchell has been the second best 1a team multiple years recently. And with a few breaks here and there they could have 2-3 rings. But that has not happened. Just not sure yet this season.

Go Mountaineers

Wander if it will be possible to get tickets to the game ? I would like to see Mitchell play and watching them online is just not the same ...
Can someone tell me how to watch NFHS on a Roku? I bought a month subscription but when I try to use it on my Roku I can’t find the game. Plenty of links but none work. I have to mirror it from my phone to the tv and quality is not that good.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Can someone tell me how to watch NFHS on a Roku? I bought a month subscription but when I try to use it on my Roku I can’t find the game. Plenty of links but none work. I have to mirror it from my phone to the tv and quality is not that good.
I don't know what to tell ya I haven't had any issues watching on Roku I just added the nfhs app and just do a school search and it shows if they have an upcoming game.. Right now it shows 17 playoff games Friday only one close by is the Mtn Heritage game

I don't know what to tell ya I haven't had any issues watching on Roku I just added the nfhs app and just do a school search and it shows if they have an upcoming game.. Right now it shows 17 playoff games Friday only one close by is the Mtn Heritage game
You solved it for me. I’ve been going to YouTube. I’ll install the app. Thanks

The stars are aligning for Mitchell to win state.
Biggest school in 1a.
Easiest 1st rd game.
8 days to heal and prepare for Rville/WSP

The stars are aligning for Mitchell to win state.
Biggest school in 1a.
Easiest 1st rd game.
8 days to heal and prepare for Rville/WSP
C'mon man, dont start bringing up the phantom advantages again. Mitchell has flip flopped every other year since moving down, and have performed the exact same in both brackets. They have no more advantage than Robbinsville does. Y'alls rich history is worth an extra 100 kids compared to us.

• Haha
Reactions: Mhsneer and BK13T-$
I didn't make up any advantage.

I'M looking forward to the match up. I consider it the Title. I'm not counting out Murphy but I think Robbinsville wins by more if we meet again. And I only have to drive 2,5 miles to watch.
I'm taking a sick day and tailgating Ramps, Cornbread and Specks for the Mitchell game.

What could happen is the winner of this game might limp into the Murphy game.
I think 4-6 western teams would beat any team in the east though.

The really big one is a 4 star with a bunch of Power 5 offers
He’s soft. He has offers on his size alone. Good hands in pre game though. He isn’t anything you guys should be worried about. TJ isn’t that good this year in all reality. Wouldn’t worry much about them.

Reactions: BK13T-$

I'M looking forward to the match up. I consider it the Title. I'm not counting out Murphy but I think Robbinsville wins by more if we meet again. And I only have to drive 2,5 miles to watch.
I'm taking a sick day and tailgating Ramps, Cornbread and Specks for the Mitchell game.

Can I join you? I’ll bring some deer terderloin😀

Reactions: Mhsneer and BK13T-$

How long before some asks what’s specks? Hopefully no one from Mitchell or Robbinsville. Had my hand on a few last week. Beautiful they are.

Go Mountaineers

Go Mountaineers
Nothing but respect for Mitchell from Black Knight country.
How long before some asks what’s specks? Hopefully no one from Mitchell or Robbinsville. Had my hand on a few last week. Beautiful they are.

Go Mountaineers
😂😂😂

Reactions: Gentle Knight

branch lettuce , onion and bacon drippings make a good salad to go with that too .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT