ADVERTISEMENT

Owen at Mitchell

I have watched your backs since 3rd grade, if you recall we have beat them before 2020 ain't doing you any favors, he is fueling our kids they are in my living room horse laughing him as we speak this was a Mitchell Owen thread it will be a game next week all this junk talk ends fri night regardless of who wins my kid wears purple that's who I'm pulling for if you dont like it go back to the 2a forum and post and stop trying to spoil our win
Reality going hit them soon, every season we are better then Heritage then you guys get destroy then excuses start lol. Stop making excuses work harder in the gym.

Well, that was definitely a Tyson-Spinks build up with a Tyson-Spinks result. Both are quality programs but clearly a gap between them right now

Reality going hit them soon, every season we are better then Heritage then you guys get destroy then excuses start lol. Stop making excuses work harder in the gym.
We are better than heritage? Where you from I thought you were from Heritage

Same here. My son broke three ribs last season the Pisgah game. Luckily we had a off week the next week and then he missed the Avery game. Finished out the rest of the season. No fun seeing anyone injured.
I figured out who you are now. Your kid is a great player a lot better than you was lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
I figured out who you are now. Your kid is a great player a lot better than you was lol
I won’t argue that at all. He’s 10 times better than in ever was. I don’t much like the whole screen name thing on here anyway figured most could figure that out from that comment.

Last edited:
I won’t argue that at all. He’s 10 times better than in ever was. I don’t much like the whole screen name thing on here anyway figured most could figure that out from that comment.
No biggie you know me too I'll hollar at you fri night we'll talk about the good ole days

Talked to him last week but not seen him in a while other than passing on the road.
My 1st cousin was your qb in high school he graduated in 96 blew his acl I believe at Rosman, when they were loading him in the car my uncle slammed his hand in the door and broke his fingers you remember that?

My 1st cousin was your qb in high school he graduated in 96 blew his acl I believe at Rosman, when they were loading him in the car my uncle slammed his hand in the door and broke his fingers you remember that?
I know exactly who your talking about. I didn’t play in 96, thought I’d focus on basketball. Nobody told me there wasn’t a big market for 5’11 small forwards lol

I know exactly who your talking about. I didn’t play in 96, thought I’d focus on basketball. Nobody told me there wasn’t a big market for 5’11 small forwards lol
Yeah it's funny to talk about now but at the time his world was over, I pray for a clean injury free game my kid has been hurt before, it is a horrible feeling he is a junior and I am cherishing every minute because it's about over as for fri may the best team win and the loser have no excuses except they just got bested

Reactions: 97Cougar
Talked to him last week but not seen him in a while other than passing on the road.
He said he was gonna try to come with me fri night if I can get him a ticket I'll get him to call you and we'll meet at the fence

Yeah it's funny to talk about now but at the time his world was over, I pray for a clean injury free game my kid has been hurt before, it is a horrible feeling he is a junior and I am cherishing every minute because it's about over as for fri may the best team win and the loser have no excuses except they just got bested
Amen, hope for a injury free game for both teams.

Reactions: Purple1995
Not to mention Larry Honeycutt, who was pre-Mountain Heritage, but played for cane river. He got a scholarship to NC State the same recruiting class as Tommy Burleson. He wound up with disiplinary troubles however, and ultimately didn't play.
That is a fact he is a good friend of mine he retired from the prison, great basketball player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT