ADVERTISEMENT

NVM

Had posted something, realized quickly why I don’t post much anymore. Sorry.

*BTW, has preps stopped allowed the deletion of threads/posts?
I don't think they let you delete threads and if someone quotes your post it never goes away is what I have learned in my short time here.

Can’t count the times I have typed a post and then thought, I better not press send. A couple have slipped by but not many. I love my team and I know others feel the same about their team. I try to respect them. Occasionally I want to respond to some, what I consider hateful posts, but I usually pass.

Very interesting Chopper, I have always viewed some of your posts as creative pot stirrers. If I checked, I might be able to find a few that were sent with ill intent but I bet very few, if any. You know the posters and fan groups and the buttons to push!

One last thing. I spend a lot of time in the Duplin County deer woods this time of year and would like to meet some of the posters, maybe for lunch or dessert and coffee at the Rose Hill Restaurant. I am not opposed to driving to Kenansville or Beulaville either. Just let me know if anyone is interested. I also think my truck can make it across the line to Sampson County too. 😀

Can’t count the times I have typed a post and then thought, I better not press send. A couple have slipped by but not many. I love my team and I know others feel the same about their team. I try to respect them. Occasionally I want to respond to some, what I consider hateful posts, but I usually pass.

Very interesting Chopper, I have always viewed some of your posts as creative pot stirrers. If I checked, I might be able to find a few that were sent with ill intent but I bet very few, if any. You know the posters and fan groups and the buttons to push!

One last thing. I spend a lot of time in the Duplin County deer woods this time of year and would like to meet some of the posters, maybe for lunch or dessert and coffee at the Rose Hill Restaurant. I am not opposed to driving to Kenansville or Beulaville either. Just let me know if anyone is interested. I also think my truck can make it across the line to Sampson County too. 😀
One thing for sure, you won't eat any better than RHR! My father-in-law owns it. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT