ADVERTISEMENT

NORTH CAROLINA FOOTBALL.

Charlotte has the best quality of football, but I'm disappointed with how few actually attend the games. Great football, but most schools don't even come close to filling up their stands. The one exception I'll make is with Charlotte Catholic which has great football and good fan support.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Craven County! Six state titles and seven state title appearances since 2007.
Yea, Cleveland County saw how awesome Craven County was last year. Havelock got busted in the mouth for the first time and folded up like an old pair of panties. NB would have gotten waxed too. We watched your game against Catholic................. WEAK!

School for school and student for student, the best football is in Cleveland County. The stats don't lie. Since 2003, 12 appearances between Shelby and Crest and 7 titles. The schools are only 3 miles apart. Go back father than that and the appearances and titles just grow and grow. We have 4 county high schools. Mecklenberg County has how many? The last two years 50% of our county high schools appeared in title games. This also happened in '04. So in the last 11 years, Shelby and Crest (located only 3 miles apart) have appeared in simultaneous title games 3 times. In the last 11 years 50% of Cleveland County's entire student body got to participate in a high school football state championship. That's actually pretty amazing. Hadn't really thought about that.

Reactions: coondog8585
Yea, Cleveland County saw how awesome Craven County was last year. Havelock got busted in the mouth for the first time and folded up like an old pair of panties. NB would have gotten waxed too. We watched your game against Catholic................. WEAK!

Yea holding them to 0 points and like 20 total yards in the 1st half, weak. Mike Hughes would of made you guys wet your panties. Three big boy titles in seven years.....BOOM!

Yea holding them to 0 points and like 20 total yards in the 1st half, weak. Mike Hughes would of made you guys wet your panties. Three big boy titles in seven years.....BOOM!

Give me a break. Havelock had NB on the ropes. Catholic made it a game. Big Boy Titles... LOL! Crest would have taken that title and made you enjoy it. Like I said we saw it. WEAK! Crest defense > NB defense. Your offense was a one man show. Ask Havelock.

Ask anyone who doesn't drink the NB kool-aid if they wanted any......... NOPE.

Craven County............ LOL! Pitiful!

How many yards did you hold Havelock to? LOL! They got 150 and 3 points on the best defense in the STATE!

Lol. These boys mad! We talking about week 2? Rivalry game baby, always close. Just like you and the 2A school, eh? Nothing wrong with having the best athlete in the state. Big boy titles, YES! Six titles, yup, pitiful. We gave up 2 offensive TD's to them in week 2...on their turf. I'll give you your D and raise you a Mike Hughes!

Lol. These boys mad! We talking about week 2? Rivalry game baby, always close. Just like you and the 2A school, eh? Nothing wrong with having the best athlete in the state. Big boy titles, YES! Six titles, yup, pitiful. We gave up 2 offensive TD's to them in week 2...on their turf. I'll give you your D and raise you a Mike Hughes!
The 2A school eh.Are you talking about one of the top programs in the state with more wins than anybody?We have close to 150 signed up to play this year and last year we would have wore your butt out too.

Boys out in full force tonight, eh? Congrats to your tryouts. You woulda wore us out? Not sure about that one. People don't like opinions around here on the message board do they? Go Bears!

Crest 24 New Bern 0. Hughes taking smelling salts on the way to the locker room in the 2nd. I'm being nice. JMHO.

Lol. No one shuts the best athlete in NB down, no one. Hughes breaks away late and puts this one to bed. Like this clip below. Then he directs traffic after the game, takes a Crest cheerleader out for a burger and a shake THEN drives the Crest players back home on the bus. AND I'm being nice. JMO, doe.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=L-05hII6WBY

Last edited:
Reactions: seadog28
All is well for Hughes. He dodged Crest and will now be able to get a degree while dodging classes. I'd shake a cheerleader or cheerlead a shake if I could be that lucky! Maybe I'll catch a ride one day while he's driving the bus for Crest.

one man show at New Bern. Crest would have shut him down plus yall had a hard time beating catholic and catholic not even in the same boat has Crest.

Boys out in full force tonight, eh? Congrats to your tryouts. You woulda wore us out? Not sure about that one. People don't like opinions around here on the message board do they? Go Bears!
No, it's not opinions we don't like, it's ignorant ones. You typed Craven County. We took the second best team in Craven County and made them look pitiful, so that opinion was ignorant. You don't have to like that, but the facts, are in fact, facts............... pitiful.

NB would have been lucky to score. Ask anyone but a NB fan. Ask Deana.Go ask Chris Hughes, go ask Jimbo. Unless you're Mallard Creek you can't claim "big boy" titles either, that's ignorant.

You're full of ignorance.

Like I said, we saw the Catholic game. ............... WEAK!. Hughes would have got broken up, and been working @ McDonald's right now. You better Google these Crest linebackers chief. One man shows get hurt down here.

Rulz they don't understand.You remember the Havelock fans the week before and now they know about Cleveland County football.By the way I went to school with a Chris Hughes is that the one your talking about?

one man show at New Bern. Crest would have shut him down plus yall had a hard time beating catholic and catholic not even in the same boat has Crest.
Had several guys go to college to play ball, give credit to other guys. Catholic couldn't move the ball against us in the first 24. Had to overload a side to move the ball at all. Imagine if we had Hughes on D!

Last edited:
Rulz they don't understand.You remember the Havelock fans the week before and now they know about Cleveland County football.By the way I went to school with a Chris Hughes is that the one your talking about?
No, it's not opinions we don't like, it's ignorant ones. You typed Craven County. We took the second best team in Craven County and made them look pitiful, so that opinion was ignorant. You don't have to like that, but the facts, are in fact, facts............... pitiful.

NB would have been lucky to score. Ask anyone but a NB fan. Ask Deana.Go ask Chris Hughes, go ask Jimbo. Unless you're Mallard Creek you can't claim "big boy" titles either, that's ignorant.

You're full of ignorance.

Like I said, we saw the Catholic game. ............... WEAK!. Hughes would have got broken up, and been working @ McDonald's right now. You better Google these Crest linebackers chief. One man shows get hurt down here.

I can't rep my county, little boy? Six titles since 2007 is factual. New Bern has a 4AA BIG BOY title, ask Indy. You can't stop Big Mike, can't be done. He worked at McDonald's the 2ND half of games. Do better.

All is well for Hughes. He dodged Crest and will now be able to get a degree while dodging classes. I'd shake a cheerleader or cheerlead a shake if I could be that lucky! Maybe I'll catch a ride one day while he's driving the bus for Crest.

He dodged y'all? Hmm. He's a terrific student. He's not interested in taking that one class that stopped in 2011. Those days are gone now. No more driving the bus, Crest dodged that bullet. Go Bears!

I can't rep my county, little boy? Six titles since 2007 is factual. New Bern has a 4AA BIG BOY title, ask Indy. You can't stop Big Mike, can't be done. He worked at McDonald's the 2ND half of games. Do better.
You can rep it and lie about it for sure. Like I said, facts are facts. We made Havelock look like CHUMPS clown. Your County is weak. Shelby has 150 kids coming out for football, they were the best team we saw all year and they would have rolled Havelock.

NB struggled with them, week two does not matter. Big Boys put that crap away in week 2 or week 10.

You said Craven County. That was a lie, and you told it little girl. You don't like it, I don't care. Ask Jim Bob who the best team he played all year was. Just research it. I know who he said it was, do you?

No bro, Chris Hughes over at the other site. He said Crest could have played with anyone last year, and he was right.

These clowns sit out there all alone in a weak conference and chirp. Dudley is back this year and they'll smoke'em. EASY!

Let's go! What else was Jim Bob gonna say? You act like he likes NB. We don't like them. I applaud you guys for beating them. Teams do get better as season goes along, no?

We're clowns? Weak conference? We've been in about every conference known to man. Closest 4A school is what, 90 miles away? NB can't help they're on an island by themselves. We were waiting on Dudley last year. Facts are facts.Two 4A and one 4AA title in eight years for the Bears. That's absolutely a fact. Titles don't lie, FACTS.

Lol. No one shuts the best athlete in NB down, no one. Hughes breaks away late and puts this one to bed. Like this clip below. Then he directs traffic after the game, takes a Crest cheerleader out for a burger and a shake THEN drives the Crest players back home on the bus. AND I'm being nice. JMO, doe.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=L-05hII6WBY

Sorry, but probably not a cheerleader. Those are reserved for transfers.

Let's go! What else was Jim Bob gonna say? You act like he likes NB. We don't like them. I applaud you guys for beating them. Teams do get better as season goes along, no?

We're clowns? Weak conference? We've been in about every conference known to man. Closest 4A school is what, 90 miles away? NB can't help they're on an island by themselves. We were waiting on Dudley last year. Facts are facts.Two 4A and one 4AA title in eight years for the Bears. That's absolutely a fact. Titles don't lie, FACTS.
You're the one throwing his titles in with yours. We don't like Shelby but we give them their due. Are you calling Jim Bob a liar? Are you saying he lied when he said Crest was the best team we played all year and Crest had the best defense he ever coached against?

He's Craven County too, you know. Whatever man. I'll say this and leave you to your laurels.

Come get some.

Yes I did. Unfortunately they're a part of Craven County as well. Jim Bob has done far worse things than lie. We don't know, the two teams didn't play.

I'm well aware they're part of CC. Haven't I been saying that? Didn't I give Havelock their due? Always have. Respect but don't like.

Whatever yo.

Since Havelock is taking our guys, maybe we'll drop down and y'all will get some.

NBB2012,

I really don't have anything against Craven County or your Bears. I admire all the teams in your County. It's just that when it comes to Crest, we're the ones who want to spank that hiney. If anuone else does we get jealous. We also like smacking around the rest of Cleveland County. It's our thing.

NBB2012,

I really don't have anything against Craven County or your Bears. I admire all the teams in your County. It's just that when it comes to Crest, we're the ones who want to spank that hiney. If anuone else does we get jealous. We also like smacking around the rest of Cleveland County. It's our thing.
Yea right. You were just like Havelock last year except the midgets got it twice. You get it first this year too, clown.

NB would have got whooped and you know it. That D was as nasty as it gets.

Trust me when I tell you this. We're going to throw it all over the field this year, and when you move to stop that................... TRE!

This was a thread about where the best football is played, and that clown came here and flat out lied, and expected us to believe it. Havelock had a plan. "One MO fo FO" <lol> Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. They got blistered like a crack ho.

Reactions: crest91
NBB2012,

No problem. Have nothing against a team that beats Havelock. Just having fun. Two-year old has been sick all last night and today. Thanks for keeping me busy.

Yea right. You were just like Havelock last year except the midgets got it twice. You get it first this year too, clown.

NB would have got whooped and you know it. That D was as nasty as it gets.

Trust me when I tell you this. We're going to throw it all over the field this year, and when you move to stop that................... TRE!

This was a thread about where the best football is played, and that clown came here and flat out lied, and expected us to believe it. Havelock had a plan. "One MO fo FO" <lol> Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. They got blistered like a crack ho.

I'm not familiar with crack ho's but I'll take your word for it.

This clown came up her with cold hard facts. Only facts I like.

Takes a lot to whoop this team and Mike Hughes. But I'll take your word for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT